|Real Name||Jacqueline Fernandez|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Restaurateur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown
|Date of Birth||11 August 1985
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Manama, Bahrain|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|School||Sacred Heart School, Bahrain|
|College||University of Sydney, Sydney
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Mass Communication|
|Debut||Film: Aladin (2009)
TV: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 (2016, as a judge)
|Family||Father- Elroy Fernandez (Businessman)
Brothers- 2 (Elder)
Sister- 1 (Elder)
|Hobbies||Travelling, gymnastics, swimming, dancing|
|Controversies||In 2016, the Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC) protested the use of kirpan that she wore in a song Sau Tarah Ke in the film Dishoom.
|Favourite Food||French cuisine
|Favourite Actors||Shahrukh Khan and Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie
|Favourite Film||Hollywood: The Bridges Of Madison, Gone with the Wind|
|Favourite Perfume||Issey Miyake|
|Favourite Restaurant||Pali Village Cafe in Mumbai
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sheikh Hassan Bin Rashid Al Khalifa (Bahraini prince)
Sajid Khan (Director)
|Salary (approx.)||2-3 Crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$9 million
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jacqueline Fernandez
- Does Jacqueline Fernandez smoke? : No
- Does Jacqueline Fernandez drink alcohol? : Yes
- Jacqueline’s father is a Sri Lankan while her mother is of mixed Canadian & Malaysian ancestry.
- She was just 14 years old when she hosted her first TV show.
- She dated a Bahraini prince, and was in a serious relationship with him for few years, but they broke-up in 2012.
- Although she was born and brought up in Bahrain and continued her studies in Australia, she started her modelling career only after returning to her native place, Sri Lanka.
- After she came to India on a modelling assignment, she got offers in Bollywood and she got well settled in the Indian film industry.
- She received acting training from John School of Acting.
- It is said that reason behind her break-up with film director Sajid Khan after a steady relationship for over 3 years is that he was over-possessive.
- She runs an NGO in Sri Lanka for uplifting the downtrodden in the country.
- Apart from English and Hindi, she can also speak Spanish, French and Arabic.
- She is very particular about cleanliness.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)