Keith Sequeira Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Biography, Family & More
Wife: Rochelle Rao
Marital Status: Married
Age: 39 Years
|Name Earned||VJ Keith|
|Profession(s)||VJ, Model, Actor, Sports Presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 33 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Debut||Film: Sixteen (2013)
TV: Dekho Magar Pyaar Se (2004)
|Date of Birth||30 April 1980 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||39 Years|
|Hometown||Aldona, Goa, India|
|School||St. Columbus School, Delhi|
|College/University||• Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, Delhi University
• London College of Fashion, London
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor of Arts in Economics
• Degree in Fashion Designing
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Samyukta Singh (Actress)
• Rochelle Rao (Model)
|Marriage Date||• First Marriage Date: 2 February 2005 (with Samyukta Singh)
• Second Marriage Date: 3 March 2018 (with Rochelle Rao)
|Marriage Place||Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu (with Rochelle Rao)
|Wife/Spouse||• Samyukta Singh (div. 2011)
• Rochelle Rao (Present)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Ian Sequeira (Passed Away in 2015)
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food||Chocolate Ice Cream, Paella, Fish, Lobster|
|Favourite Beverage||Cappuccino Coffee|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Book||Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr. Brian Weiss|
|Favourite Restaurant||Ponnusamy Nungambakkam in Tamil Nadu|
|Favourite Football Club||FC Barcelona|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Keith Sequeira
- Keith Sequeira has done a course in fashion designing from the London School of Fashion. After coming back to India, he worked with Times FM.
- Keith got the modelling offer from Raymond Suitings for “The Complete Man campaign” after beating 3000 contestants.
- On an accidental trip to Mumbai, his friend told him about anchor’s auditions for B4U Channel. Keith auditioned and got selected.
- He has done theatre in school and college. In 2004, Keith Sequeira made his television debut as an actor with Star Plus’ serial “Dekho Magar Pyaar Se.”
- Keith made his acting debut with the movie “Sixteen.” He got the role because he was noticed by a casting director in a restaurant.
- He has hosted various TV shows including ‘Men 2.0’ (AXN), ‘Club Class’ (VH1), and ‘Super Fight League’ (Star Sports).
- His ex-wife Samyukta Singh was seen in the film “Salaami” (1994) opposite Ayub Khan. Samyukta is the sister of actress Natasha Singh, who was seen in the TV serial “Dekh Bhai Dekh.”
- In 2001, he appeared in the remix song “Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin” with Ayesha Takia.
- Sequeira is an animal lover. He, once, went to Hyderabad to meet Manoj Khurana, Administrator of Hyd Pet Adoption, whose team rescues injured and abandoned animals.
- He appeared in Star Plus’ famous show “Diya Aur Bati Hum” as a trainer in a police academy. Moreover, Keith has also acted in Colors TV’s serial “Udaan.”
- In October 2015, he, along with his wife Rochelle Rao (then-girlfriend), appeared as a contestant in the reality show “Bigg Boss.”
- Sequeira has appeared in the Bollywood movie “Calendar Girls” (2015).
- He is very particular about his shoes.
- Keith Sequeira is a fitness enthusiast and works out regularly.
- In 2019, Keith and Rochelle Rao participated in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9.”