Ayesha Takia Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband, Affairs & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayesha Takia
- Does Ayesha Takia smoke?: No
- Does Ayesha Takia drink alcohol?: No
- Her first appearance was for an ad, promoting the popular health drink Complan. She was part of their signature ad with Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor in “I’m a Complan boy, I”m a Complan girl”.
- Her next milestone was appearing in Falguni Pathak’s video song Meri Chunar udd udd jaye in 2000, which caught a lot of attention among the masses and it brought initial fame to Ayesha.
- She also appeared in a remix song Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin. It was the era of remixes in India then and this song’s popularity brought her in the limelight. She soon started to receive offers for Bollywood movies.
- Takia’s debut was supposed to be with the movie Socha Na Tha but due to delays in its production, Taarzan: The Wonder Car was released first.
- Apart from Hindi movies, she has also worked in Telugu movies.
- Ayesha showed her bold and ethical side when she condemned her politician father-in-law, Samajwadi Party MLA Abu Azmi’s opinion on punishing the rape victims too!
- She’s declared herself vegan in a public statement when she appeared in an ad for PETA India.
- She was on the “Most Desirable Woman of India” list in 2006.
- An ardent cat lover, Ayesha had a cat named Morrison.
- When Takia was not married to her now husband Farhan Azmi, she paid a nice gesture to him by keeping Ramadan for the whole month. Now she is a converted Muslim after marrying him.
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a travel show host as she loves to travel and be in front of the camera.
- For her fitness, she does aerobics, yoga and meditation.
- Ayesha always asks the producers to refrain from intimate scenes and requests to put the clause in the contract.
- She once turned down a role in the Hollywood movie- “A Knight With The King”.