|Fashion Designer, Model
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth
|19 December 1988 According to her PR Team
|Age (as in 2020)
|New Delhi, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|New Delhi, India
|G.D. Goenka Public School, Delhi
Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
|National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi
|Graduate in Fashion Designing
|Music Video: "Mainu Ishq Da Lagya Rog" (2015)
|Father- Late Gulshan Kumar (Businessman, Singer)
Mother- Sudesh Kumari
Brother- Bhushan Kumar (Businessman)
Sister- Tulsi Kumar (Singer)
|Katrina Kaif, Marilyn Monroe
|Sonu Nigam, Shakira, Rihanna
|Le Bistro du Parc, New Delhi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Khushali Kumar
- Khushali is the daughter of Gulshan Kumar, the founder of T-Series.
- After graduating in Fashion Designing from NIFT, Delhi, she went on to create designs worn by pop sensation Shakira, 2 times Grammy Award Winner Singer Leann Rimes, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Spice Girl Melanie C, Carmen Electra amongst others. She also designed for Justin Beiber’s music video “Wait For a Minute.”
- Khushali showcased her collection called Swimsummer 2015 at the Paris Fashion Week. She also has a store called Reve, at the Avenue des Champs- Elysees Paris.
- Kumar is going to make her acting debut in the film Dahi Cheeni starring R. Madhavan where she will be playing the role of a lawyer.
- Khushali debuted in a music video which was sung by her sister Tulsi Kumar to pay tribute to their late father Gulshan Kumar.
- In 2018, Kumar appeared in a few short films, of which the film Jeena Mushkil Hai Yaar was selected to preview in various film festivals viz., Life of Film Maker’s Session, Pinewood Studio’s UK and 9th Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival and has won Honourable Jury mention Award at Dada Saheb Phalke Festival.
- In 2015, she debuted in the Bollywood song video Mainu Ishq Da and has since appeared in popular songs like Highway Star, Raat Kamaal Hai, Mere Papa, Ik Yaad Purani.
- In April 2017, she featured in the pop song “Mera Highway” by her sister Tulsi Kumar and Raftaar.