Husband: Hitesh Ralhan
Age: 33 Years
Hometown: New Delhi
|Real Name||Tulsi Kumar
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 51 kg
in Pounds- 112 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 March 1986|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Economics and Psychology|
|Debut||Singing: "Shabe Firaaq" from the film Chup Chup Ke (2006)
Album: Love Ho Jaaye (2009)
|Family||Father- Late Gulshan Kumar (Businessman, Singer)
Mother- Sudesh Kumari
Brother- Bhushan Kumar (Businessman)
Sister- Khushali Kumar
|Favourite Food||Italian and Mexican cuisine|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Song||"Tujhse Naaraz Nahi Zindagi" from the film Masoom|
|Favourite Musicians||Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Sonu Nigam, Armaan Malik, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal|
|Favourite Destination||Miami, London, Prague|
|Favourite Brands||Gucci, Prada|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Hitesh Rahlan (Entrepreneur)|
|Husband/Spouse||Hitesh Rahlan (Entrepreneur, m.2015-present)
|Marriage Date||18 February 2015|
|Children||Son- Shivaay Ralhan (born in 2017)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tulsi Kumar
- Does Tulsi Kumar smoke?: No
- Does Tulsi Kumar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Tulsi is the daughter of Gulshan Kumar, the founder of T-Series.
- She was studious in her school days.
- She started her training in music at the age of 6, and initially, she went to Suresh Wadekar’s academy.
- Tulsi has appeared as a child artist in the devotional song “Shankar Mera Pyara.”
- She also took classical music training from Pt.Vinod Mishra and Pt. Satyanarayan Mishra.
- Her Bollywood debut song “Shabe Firaq” alongside Himesh Reshammiya was a hit.
- She practices singing for at least 2 hours/day.
- She has a T Series Stageworks academy of film music and performing arts along with her husband Hitesh Rahlan, which provides training in the fields of singing, dance, modelling, and acting.
- If not a singer, she would have done an MBA.
- There is an interesting story behind Tulsi’s birth. After giving birth to Bhushan and Khushali, her parents decided not to have a third child. But after the sudden demise of Gulshan’s mother, he wished to have another daughter. Gulshan was an ardent follower of Lord Shiva and Vaishno Devi and when he pilgrimaged there to pray for a girl child, somebody told him that he would have a baby girl on 15 March, and that way his mother would return to him. Tulsi was born on 15 March.
- Tulsi met Hitesh Ralhan for the first time at a common friend’s wedding.
- Kumar works as a voice-over artist for the YouTube channel, T-Series Kids Hut.
- In 2018, Tulsi released an album titled “Tulsi Kumar- Romantic Collection.” It contained all-time hits of her father, Gulshan Kumar. The album contained a single “Mere Papa,’ which she sang along with her sister Khushali Kumar.
- She likes to visit London or Milan for her shopping holiday.