Age: 34 Years
Hometown: Gurgaon, Haryana
Education: BSc. IT
|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur, Cyber Security Expert, Founder & CEO at Lisianthus Tech|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||4 April 1988|
|Age (as of 2022)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||BSc. IT|
|Hobbies||Playing cricket, tracking, music, innovations, hacking|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Khushhal Kaushik
- The founder and CEO of Lisianthus Tech, Khushhal Kaushik was recognized and profiled as the future of cybersecurity in India in renowned media published by Samuel Bocetta, a US Department of Défense veteran.
- His qualification and stellar career development made him offer a unique mix of intellectual rigour, worldwide perspectives, and best practices in different cybersecurity projects helping him deliver remarkable insight into this field.
- Khushhal is not your regular tech prodigy with a romanticized dream-like personal story who makes that initial splash, but often vanishes into obscurity in no time without a trace. Khushhal belongs to a different pedigree, a different league altogether. After all, it is not easy to get selected as the first Indian cyber security expert to be featured by UNESCO back in 2018.
- But Khushhal hasn’t stopped. The same UNESCO featured the second expert research paper by Khushhal in Feb-2021.
- Not all Indian cyber security experts get invited by top foreign universities to lecture, collaborate and share knowledge on a wide array of issues surrounding cyber security. But Khushhal has again been an exception. North-western University in Chicago is one such university which had invited Khushhal for a detailed presentation on ways to address cyber security.
- True to his global fame as a cyber security expert, Khushhal has rubbed shoulders with the who’s who of international politics, industry and science and technology. From Prime Minister of Canada to Deputy Prime Minister of Uganda to Minister for Innovation, Science & Economic Development, Canada, Khushhal has been personally recognized and acknowledged by each of these global figures.
- Khushhal for cyber security says a lot of the latter’s personal credibility and standing. Very recently in November 2020, Khushhal was duly given a letter of appreciation by the Republic of Panama for solving an e-mail hacking case in less than half an hour!
- A snippet of his journey:
- In 2014, Khushhal Kaushik Found Lisianthus tech.
- In 2017, invited by Northwestern University, Chicago to Share Insights on Cyber Security.
- in 2018, selected as the first Indian cyber security expert to be featured by UNESCO.
- In 2018, for his achievement, the Andhra Pradesh government honoured him.
- In 2019, Khushhal has been recognized and profiled as the future of cyber security in India by a former US Department of Défense veteran and navy analyst.
- In 2019, Khushhal has been appointed Advisor-Cyber Security by BRICS CCI.
- In 2019, Khushhal Kaushik was invited to the Thirteenth International Forum and He was appointed with leading Russian and international experts who are engaged in policy-making to be a part of the forum and at the round table of BRICS experts.
- In 2020, invited by the Punjab University, Chandigarh to Trained Faculties during the FDP program.
- In 2020, for his exemplary professional achievement and contribution to nation-building, Khushhal has also been honoured with the Glory of India Award 2020 by the Indian Achievers’ Awards Forum.
- In 2021, he was invited by the CRPF for a cyber security session.
- In 2022, he was Invited by the NETGRID a Ministry of Home unit for a cyber security session.