• Software Engineer
|Known For||Posting her pictures along with arms amid the Ukraine - Russia war in 2022 as a political leader of Ukraine|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Political Journey||2019: Member of Parliament and leader of Voice Party|
|Date of Birth||14 October 1985 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Uzhhorod, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union|
|Hometown||Uzhhorod, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union|
|College/University||• National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
• Stanford University
|Educational Qualification(s)||• 2006: Bachelor of Computer Science from the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy Kira's LinkedIn Account
• 2008: Master of Information Control Systems and Technologies from the Faculty of Informatics of the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy LIGA News
• 2018: Women Leaders Executive Training for Women Leaders from Stanford University Kira's LinkedIn Account
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Sister- Sarah Litmann
|Children||The names of her children are not known.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kira Rudik
- Kira Rudik is a Ukrainian politician. On 29 August 2019, she was appointed as a leader of the Ukrainian political party ‘Voice.’ She is a member of the Ukrainian parliament. Before venturing into politics in 2019, Kira Rudik worked with several renowned IT companies in Ukraine and the United States as a top manager.
- In June 2006, Kira Rudik started working as a QA manager at
- During her work as a Software Engineer in several renowned IT companies of the United States, Kira Rudik was also a part of numerous civic and business organizations. In 2018, Kira Rudik earned a Stanford Executive Program for Women Leaders and started attending large conferences and delegations all across her county as a woman leader. Kira Rudik is a part of the Ukraine House of Davos panel along with many other world leaders.
- In 2015, Kira Rudik did specializations in Budgeting and Scheduling Projects, Managing Project Risks and Changes, and Initiating and Planning Projects. In 2016, she did a specialization in Introduction to Project Management Principles and Practices.
- From January 2008 to September 2010, Kira Rudik was a volunteer worker at HappyPaw, an animal welfare organisation.
- In 2019, Kira Rudik contested the Ukrainian parliamentary elections, and she was third on the selected candidates’ list of Voice Party of Ukraine. Kira Rudik
- The Golos Party Congress elected Kira Rudik as its leader and appointed her ‘ on 11 March 2020.
- On 29 July 2021, the seven members of the Voice Party were expelled from the party. The five members out of these seven stated that they were dissatisfied with the work of Kira Rudik at the party. Pravda According to them,
The “Voice” congress is “another profanation of the leadership and cementing of Kira Rudyk’s control over the party.”
- In Ukraine, Kira Rudik is listed among the top 100 successful women.
- In March 2022, amid the Ukraine-Russia war, Kira Rudik took to her Twitter account and posted a picture in which she was holding a Kalashnikov, an assault rifle, and she captioned the picture that Ukrainian women were ready to fight against the enemies. She wrote,
I learn to use #Kalashnikov and prepare to bear arms. It sounds surreal, as just a few days ago it would never come to my mind. Our #women will protect our soil the same way as our #men.”
- In February 2022, while talking to a media house, Kira Rudik stated that holding such arms gave her courage in such tough times. Kira Rudik continued by saying that Ukraine was an independent country, and she would be a volunteer to fight against Vladimir Putin. She said,
I am protecting my family and I am organising the resistance group that is fighting Russians on our streets because they need to go back to where they came from our soil because we are an independent country and will protect our sovereignty no matter what, because I want my children to live in Ukraine that I’m building for them not some Vladimir Putin.”
- During the Russia-Ukraine war in 2022, Kira Rudik was on duty in Kyiv, the Ukrainian capital, to protect her country from Russian invasion. She was administering the situations in the capital city.
- Kira Rudik is a compassionate animal lover. She has a pet cat, and she often shares pictures of her pet cat on various social media platforms.
- Kira Rudik is a fitness enthusiast. She often posts pictures and videos of her workout sessions on various social media platforms.
- Various renowned magazines and tabloids often feature Kira Rudik on their front cover.
- Kira Rudik occasionally enjoys drinking alcoholic beverages at parties and family get-togethers.
- Kira Rudik often appears on various global news channels on their debate talk shows as a guest.
- During the Ukraine-Russia war in 2022, in a conversation with a media house, Kira stated that she had converted her shoe cupboard into a bunker, and whenever the sirens of bombs go on air, she and her children go underground on their bellies and play ‘turtle game’ in which they open up their mouths, close their eyes, and pretend to be a turtle. India Today
- In another interview, Kira Rudik stated that she and her family members would hide underground at least 3 to 4 times a day when bombs were struck by the Russian army during the Russia-Ukraine war in 2022. She added,
While we wait for the airstrikes to pass, we pray, sing the songs, or imagine, what the life would look like when the war is over.”
- Kira Rudik remains very active on various social media platforms. She is followed by more than 37k people on Instagram. On Twitter, Kira Rudik has over 136k followers.
- Various renowned newspapers often cover news related to Kira Rudik in their editions.