|Full Name||Natasha Obama The Detroit News|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 176 cm
in meters- 1.76 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||June 10, 2001 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||19 Years|
|School||• University of Chicago Laboratory School (2008)
• Sidwell Friends School (2009-2019) USAToday
|College/University||University of Michigan, Michigan The Detroit News|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Barack Obama (former President of the United States)
Mother- Michelle Obama (former First Lady of the United States)
|Siblings||Sister- Malia Obama
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sasha Obama
- Sasha Obama is the younger daughter of former President of the United States of America Barack Obama, and former First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama.
- The Obama family has been heavily guarded by the security agents for a long time to keep them safe from any possible threats. However, ever since Barack Obama’s second presidential term ended, both Malia and Sasha began making public appearances, and they were often captured by the paparazzi either at a beach, shopping with their friends, or at a party.
- Malia Obama was 10 years old and Sasha Obama was 7 when Barack Obama became the President of the United States. Sasha was the youngest child to live in the White House after John F. Kennedy Jr. arrived in the White House as an infant in the year 1961.
- While living in Chicago, both Malia and Sasha got a weekly allowance of $1. Both the sisters, Malia and Sasha have actively participated in extracurricular activities to keep themselves busy. Sasha used to attend gymnastics and tap dance classes. Both the sisters took lessons to learn the piano, and they both would go for tennis practice with their friends.
- In 2017, Canadian rapper, Drake, gave a shoutout to Sasha Obama on his Instagram profile for wearing a cap of his brand. Drake posted the picture with the caption “Style Popper” as she was wearing a cap from the rapper’s clothing line, OVO.
- Barack Obama during an interview with InStyle magazine praised Sasha and said-
Sasha is completely confident about her own take on the world and is not cowed or intimidated – and never has been – by anybody’s titles. If she thinks something’s wrong or right, she will say so.”
- In January 2013, the camera’s caught Sasha yawning during her father’s inaugural speech. The picture was adored by the internet, and people loved the 11-year-olds candidness.
- In 2016, at the age of 15, Sasha made it to the headlines when she began working at a seafood restaurant as her summer job. She was closely watched by the security as she worked at the restaurant as a cashier.
- In 2017, Sasha was spotted kissing a mystery boy while she was attending the Lollapalooza music festival in Chicago, Illinois. The Hollywood Gossip
- In 2017, Sasha was spotted in Miami, Florida on a vacation with her friends. She was followed by her security which made sure all of them present there were safe from any threats.
- Michelle Obama was invited for an interview with the famous American talk show host Ellen DeGeneres. During the interview, Michelle revealed that after moving out from the White House in January 2017, the family moved to their new house in Washington DC. Sasha got the biggest room in the house which was a two-room suite consisting of a living room area and a bedroom.
- Sasha Obama has been making it to the news headlines lately because of her viral TikTok videos. Sasha was seen rapping and dancing to a rapper, Moneybagg Yo’s song ‘Said Sum’ with a friend on TikTok. However, the video was deleted in October from TikTok due to security reasons.
- In December 2020, a photo of a woman was circulated on the internet saying that the picture was of Sasha Obama. The woman in the image looks like Sasha Obama, and she is seen wearing a crop top with bikini bottoms. She has a tattoo on her ribcage and she is wearing the same necklaces that Sasha was seen wearing in her previous TikTok videos. Dailymail
- The former president of the United States Barack Obama likes to keep himself updated with the hottest trends in music. In December 2020, he released a playlist of his favorite songs of 2020 with the help of her younger daughter, Sasha Obama. He released the playlist on his Instagram account and added the caption-
Here are some of my favorite songs of the year. As usual, I had some valuable consultation from our family music guru, Sasha, to put this together. I hope you find a new song or two to listen to.”