|Real Name||Kirti Kulhari|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||30 May 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharasthra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Karanja, Maharashtra|
|College||Bhavan College, Mumbai (Bachelors)
KJ Somaiya College, Mumbai (Post Graduation)
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate (Management Studies)
Post Graduate (Journalism and Mass Communication)
|Debut||Film Debut: Khichadi: The Movie (2010)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Retired from Indian Navy)
Mother- Not Known (homemaker)
Sisters- 3 Elder Sisters
Brother- 1 Younger Brother
|Hobbies||Playing Badminton, Cooking, Reading|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Current Relationship Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kirti Kulhari
- Does Kirti Kulhari smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kirti Kulhari drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She has been a national level Badminton player.
- During her childhood, she wanted to become an air hostess and her father wanted her to become a professional Badminton player as she was really good at it.
- She did some ad campaigns during her college days and started taking interest in acting career.
- She doesn’t like eating junk food.
- She hails from a middle class family, she said that she will never do a kissing scene or wear bikini on screen.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)