|Real Name||Prateik Babbar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Date of Birth||28 November 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College/University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai
St. Andrew's College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut||Film: Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008)
TV: Shockers (2016)
|Family||Father- Raj Babbar (Actor, Politician)
Mother- Late Smita Patil (Actress)
Nadira Babbar (Step-Mother)
Brother- Arya Babbar (Half Brother)
Sister- Juhi Babbar (Half Sister)
Maternal Grandfather- Shivajirao Patil (Politician)
Maternal Grandmother- Vidyatai Patil (Social worker)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Hanging Out With Friends|
|Favourite Destinations||New York, Goa|
|Favourite Restaurant||Pali Village Cafe in Mumbai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Amy Jackson (Actress)
Sanya Sagar (Producer, Director, Writer)
|Wife/Spouse||Sanya Sagar (m. 2019-present)
|Marriage Date||23 January 2019
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prateik Babbar
- Does Prateik Babbar smoke?: Yes
- Does Prateik Babbar drink alcohol?: Yes
- Prateik was born into a family of legendary actors of 1980s.
- He had a motherless childhood as his mother died due to severe childbirth complications after his birth in 1986.
- He started consuming drugs before high school, but he fought against it after going through a rehab.
- After his mother’s demise, he lived with his maternal grandparents due to the sour relationship with his father as he got re-married. However, he came close to his father after he grew to adulthood.
- At the age of 19, he started working for commercials.
- Before acting, he worked as a production assistant to ad filmmaker Prahlad Kakkar for a year.
- He made his acting debut in Aamir Khan‘s production film, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008), where he played the role of Genelia D’Souza’s brother, which won him critical acclaim.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)