|Real Name||Christopher Catesby Harington|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 77 kg
in Pounds- 169.7 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 43 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||26 December 1986|
|Age (as in 2016)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Acton, London|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School||Southfield Primary School (1992 to 1998), Chantry High School in Martley (2003)|
|College||Worcester Sixth Form College (2003-2005)
Central School of Speech and Drama (2008)
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Drama and Theatre (2003–05)|
|Debut||TV - Jon Snow, Game of Thrones (2011)
Vincent in Silent Hill: Revelation 3D (2012)
|Family||Father- David Richard Harington (Businessman)
Mother- Deborah Jane (Former Playwright)
Brother- John Harington
Sister- Not Known
|Ethnicity||English, with some Scottish, Northern Irish, Welsh, and Dutch, as well as distant Spanish, German, and French, and remote (from the 1400s and 1500s) Italian, Polish, Lithuanian, Austrian, and Danish|
Enjoys writing in free time
|Favourite Film||The Shining (1980)|
|Favourite Director||David Lynch|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Rose Leslie (Game of Thrones actor, since 2012)|
|Relationship Status||In an on-and-off relationship with Rose Leslie|
|Salary||$300,000 per episode for Games of Throne|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kit Harington
- Does Kit Harington drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kit joined drama school when he was inspired by Ben Whishaw as Hamlet in 2004.
- Before he became an actor, he wanted to become a cameraman or a war correspondent or a journalist.
- He played Albert in War Horse the National Theatre when he was still in drama school.
- While still at drama school, he landed on the role of Albert in the National Theater’s adaptation of War Horse. The play won two Olivier Awards bringing Kit under the limelight.
- Kit was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor on Television for GOT.
- He won the Actor of the Year at the Young Hollywood Awards.
- He lent his voice for Eret in How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Harrington voiced Eret in How to Train Your Dragon 2, which was a critically acclaimed movie. It won the Golden Globe Award for Best Animated Feature Film and received an Academy Award nomination.
- He also is the voice for the character Jon Snow (voice) in the game – Game of Thrones (2015).
- He is the character TBS in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016).
- He has been nominated 12 times for different awards and has won two.
- One of his ancestors, Sir John Harrington invented “toilet seat” in 1596.
- He is related to the Royal Blood Line – King Charles II of England, King William I of England, Hugh Capet, King of the Franks, and Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor.
- He was named after a 16th century British playwright and poet Christopher Marlowe. Mum’s idea; yes, of course.
- He is from France, German and Spanish royal descent but he doesn’t like titles.
- He doesn’t like video games, nor is he good at them.
- He had a black eye when he went for the audition of GOT. He didn’t know he got it but he believes that it made him look stronger.
- He is scared of flying, spiders and injections.
- He sort of broke his ankle climbing a tree for breaking into his own house because he had lost the keys. They had to use a body double for some scenes in GOT.