|Real Name||Vishwa Raghu Facebook|
|Other Name||Raghu Master Times of India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||TV: Dhee The Ultimate Dance Show Season 3 (2013)
|Date of Birth||14 November|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music and Playing the Guitar|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Pranavi Acharya (Singer)|
|Marriage Date||21 April 2016 (Thursday)
|Children||Daughter- Sradha Narayani
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raghu
- Raghu is a popular South Indian choreographer.
- In 2013, he participated in the TV dance reality show, ‘Dhee The Ultimate Dance Show’ Season 3 in which he was declared as the winner. On winning the show, he said,
The show is a space that I don’t mind exploring. It often gives an opportunity to explore and rediscover oneself. Of course, everyone wants to make it to the finale and I think my ‘stay cool and positive’ in any pressure situation helps me reach the finals at least. I will definitely have a stance and voice out when it is needed.”
- He has worked as a choreographer in many South-Indian films, including ‘Oosaravillu’ (2015), ‘Mirchi’ (2015), ‘Jil’ (2015), and ‘Akhil’ (2015).
- He came into the limelight with the song, ‘Uppnantha Ee Premaki’ from the Telugu film, ‘Arya 2’ featuring Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal.
- He has judged the TV dance reality show, ‘Dance Baby Dance Show’ in one of its seasons.
- He is famous as ‘stylish choreographer’ in South India.
- He was caught in drink and drive case by the Jubilee Hills Police in Hyderabad in 2014. English Tupaki
- In 2020, when he asked about participating in Bigg Boss Telugu 4, he said,
Yes, I was approached for season 4 and I’m keen upon taking it up this time. I was approached for the previous seasons as well but somehow it didn’t work out. I was also busy with other shoots and I had to let it go.”