Liam Gerada Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Education: College Dropout
Age: 23 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||March 2000|
|Age (as of 2023)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|School||San Anton School, Imselliet, Malta|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||His father is a software architect, and his mother is a psychologist.|
|Siblings||Brother- Travis Gerada|
|Net Worth (approx.)||His net worth is estimated to be more than $6.5 million.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Liam Gerada
- Does Liam Gerada smoke: Not known
- Does Liam Gerada drink: Not known
- Liam Gerada is an American businessman and entrepreneur.
- At the age of 17, Liam sold his first company for an undisclosed amount to an investment group in the UAE.
- In June 2020, he achieved a full-ride scholarship to pursue finance studies after college.
- Liam Gerada co-founded Krepling in May 2021, and in June 2022, his company raised a pre-seed funding of $100,000, valuing the company at $1 million. The company grew tremendously fast in terms of customers, team size, and revenue and was estimated to be worth over $15 million in less than 6 months since its first funding round.
- The company has raised further rounds of funding from various investors including Jason Calacanis, Launch, Jon Orginger, Pareto Holdings, and more. Crunchbase
- Liam Gerada has roots in South Africa and Malta.
- In an interview, Liam talked about working on various projects with his brother and said,
My brother and I were always closely working on projects together. We had built a startup together and worked closely on solving problems even prior to that.”
- As of 2023, Liam’s company Krepling has companies in over 80 countries as clients. Liam spoke about Krepling’s success in an interview with the Retail Tech Innovation Hub and said,
We’re excited where the industry is going. The exponential growth of Krepling in the current market conditions definitely exceeded all expectations.” Retail Technology Innovation Hub
- Liam is considered to be a prolific voice in the eCommerce and retail technology landscape. According to World Financial Review, Liam said,
We think that automation technology and the application of AI in commerce are going to change the daily lives of consumers as much as the act of purchasing a product online did. It is our goal to keep very close to these exponential change curves.” The World Financial Review
|↑2||Retail Technology Innovation Hub|
|↑3||The World Financial Review|