Age: 45 Years
Wife: Barbara Johnson
Hometown: Austin, Texas
|Full name||Brian Johnson Medium|
|Profession(s)||Social Media Influencer and Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 52 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 18 Inches
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||7 April 1977 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||45 Years|
|Birthplace||San Antonio, Texas, United States of America|
|Hometown||Austin, Texas, United States of America|
|School||John Marshall High School, Leon Valley, Texas|
|College/University||Texas Tech University (TTU)|
|Educational Qualification||A degree in Biochemistry Medium|
|Controversy||Apologizing for misleading his followers: On 29 November 2022, a YouTuber named Derek posted an exposing video titled The Liver King Lie on his channel More Plates More Dates. In the video, Derek showed a screenshot of a mail that Liver King had sent to a bodybuilding instructor on 29 June 2021, claiming that he not only took steroids to build muscles but also spent an estimated amount of $ 11k on steroids every month. On 2 December 2022, accepting his mistake, Liver King uploaded a 6-minute-long apology video on YouTube for lying to his followers about not using steroids such as Omnitrope, Inutamoren, Winstrol 50mg, IGF 1 - LR, Decca, Test Cyp, and many more. He also said that he could not tell the truth to his followers because a lot of them had poor mental health and looked up to him for guidance. TMZ In the video, Liver King said,
"I am making this video to apologize because I f***ed up, because I am embarrassed and ashamed, because I lied and I misled a lot of people. It has been tricky as f*** to navigate. Well, clearly, I did it wrong and I am here now to set the record straight — yes, I have done steroids and yes, I’m on steroids monitored and managed by a trained hormone clinician. While spreading the message, I have been on several podcasts, and when asked if I’ve ever taken steroids, I have always said, ‘no. I do not touch the stuff. Not going to touch the stuff. Never touched the stuff.’ That was a lie. I’ve convinced myself this had nothing to do with the ancestral message. I fully own that I f***ed up. I am as sorry as a man can be, and all I can do is take extreme ownership right now, be better, and lead myself to a better life as a better human."
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Barbara Johnson (aka Liver Queen) (dentist)
• Stryker Johnson (elder)
• Rad Johnson (younger)
Note: He calls his sons as Savage Liver Boys
|Parents||After the death of his father, Brian was raised by his mother in Texas|
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (elder)|
|Car Collection||• M35 series 2½-ton 6×6 Cargo Truck
• M1 Hummer
• Kubota M4 Utility Tractor
• Steyr-Puch Pinzgauer
• Ford f-450
Note: He has also bought an American Second World War-era tank named M4 Sherman.
|Assets/Properties||He owns an 8,300 sq ft mansion in Austin, Texas, United States of America The Sun|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 million (as of December 2022) The Sun|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Liver King
- Brian Johnson, aka Liver King, is an American businessman and social media influencer who advocates for following a primitive lifestyle like our ancestors. He is also known for consuming uncooked beef and animal organs. On 2 December 2022, he posted a video on his YouTube channel apologizing to his fans and followers for lying about not using steroids during bodybuilding.
- After dropping out of medical school, Brian Johnson worked as a pharmacist in Texas. Later, he opened a dental clinic with his wife but closed it and founded Ancestral Supplements and The Fittest with his wife. The company manufactures different types of supplements like chocolate bars and imports beef from New Zealand and Australia. Later, he started “The Beef Organ Supplement Movement,” through which Brian intends to provide his customers with high-value beef supplements.
- Brian began his career as a social media influencer in 2021. He posts videos related to diet and fitness on various social media platforms. As of December 2022, Brian has more than 3.6 million followers on TikTok, 1.7 million followers on Instagram, 509k followers on Facebook, 1,502 followers on Twitter, and 232k subscribers on YouTube. He has advocated for following the “ancestral lifestyle” on several podcasts as well.
- According to Brian, his family decided to adopt the primitive ancestral way of living because of his sons, who frequently got ill due to allergies and were often hospitalized. Brian also said that the family adopted the primitive lifestyle and began eating uncooked meat after getting motivated by reading Sally Falcon’s Nourishing Traditions. He claims that ever since his family changed their lifestyle, they have improved their health and mood.
- Later, he listed nine ancestral principles named Eat, Sleep, Move, Shield, Connect, Cold, Sun, Fight, and Bond. He also published an e-book titled The 9 Ancestral Tenets: Made For The Modern-Day Primal on his website Liver King.
- Brian follows a very strict seven-day workout routine. He does lower-body workouts, back and rear delt, upper-body push exercises, several miles walking in the sun, sprint variations on the assault bike, heavy pulls, olympic lifts, KB swings, and a lot more.
- Brian Johnson has millions of followers, whom he refers to as Primals.
- He consumes one pound of liver every day.
- During an interview, Brian said that because of his weak stature, he was bullied a lot by his schoolmates. They used to steal his shoes and beat him. The bullying stopped after he began bodybuilding after his mother’s boyfriend Mark gifted him a bench press. Talking to the media about it, he said,
I was very tiny… I knew I looked a bit different and I got the sh*t kicked out of me every single day… I was very terrified. After bodybuilding, they started accepting me and even looked up to me.”
- Brian owns four pet Dobermans and often posts photos and videos with his pets on social media.