Husband: Remo D'Souza
Age: 40 Years
|Famous For||Being the wife of Remo D'Souza|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||17 November 1979 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening to Music|
|Tattoo(s)||On The Right Hand: Christian cross
On The Left Arm: "Maa, I was her angel, now she is mine"
On The Left Ring Finger: "Remo"
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Remo D'Souza (Film Director & Choreographer)
|Marriage Date||5 October 1998 (Monday)|
|Children||Sons- Gabriel D’Souza, Dhruv D’Souza
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Food||Fruit Salad, Biryani, French Toast|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Travel Destination||Los Angeles|
|Film Writer||Tushar Hiranandani|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lizelle D’Souza
- Lizelle D’Souza is an Indian film producer. She is the wife of the Bollywood film director and choreographer, Remo D’Souza.
- Lizelle was born in a middle-class family in Mumbai.
- She studied in a boarding school in Mumbai.
- Lizelle made her film debut as a producer in 2013 with the Bengali film, “Lal Pahare’r Katha.”
- She has produced many Bollywood films, like “ABCD (Any Body Can Dance)” (2013), “A Flying Jatt” (2016), “Time to Dance” (2018), and “Nawabzaade” (2018).
- In 2020, D’Souza produced the film, “Street Dancer 3D.”
- Lizelle was earlier overweight. However, she worked very hard to shed weight and get in shape.
- Lizelle is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.