|Real Name||Lucy Hawking|
|Profession(s)||An English Journalist, Novelist, Educator, and Philanthropist|
|Famous For||Daughter of Stephen Hawking|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Hair Color||Extra Light Ash Blond|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1970|
|Age (as in 2017)||47 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England|
City, University of London
|Educational Qualification(s)||Studied French and Russian at the University of Oxford
Studied International Journalism at City, University of London
|Ethnicity/Race||English, Scottish (grandmother)|
|Hobbies||Playing Board Games, Going for long walks, Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 1998|
|Husband/Spouse||Alex Mackenzie Smith, UN worker (m. 1998; div. 2004)|
|Children||Son- William (born 2004)
|Parents||Father- Stephen Hawking (Theoretical Physicist)
Mother- Jane Wilde Hawking (an English author and teacher)
|Siblings||Brother- Robert (born 1967)
Sister- Timothy (born 1979)
|Favorite Scientist(s)||Einstein, Stephen Hawking|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lucy Hawking
- Does Lucy Hawking smoke?: Not Known
- Does Lucy Hawking drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born in England to author Jane Wilde Hawkin and scientist Stephen Hawking.
- As a child, she spent a few years in Pasadena, California.
- Along with her mother Jane, Lucy played a significant role in tending to her father’s deteriorating health due to ALS.
- Lucy never saw her dad walk.
- Lucy was always worried that her dad would die soon and would often cry about it.
- Besides studying French and Russian at the University of Oxford, she also spent time to focus on her Russian studies in Moscow.
- While studying International Journalism at City, University of London, she realized that she would not make a career out of journalism.
- Before publishing novels, she spent some time working as a journalist for numerous publications including The Guardian and The Telegraph.
- Lucy Hawking and Stephen Hawking wrote a book together in 2007, ‘George’s Secret Key to the Universe.’
- When Stephen Hawking ended his marriage to Lucy’s mother in 1995, and later married his nurse, Elaine Mason, Lucy went into depression. Stories were also there that Elaine was abusive.
- In 2004, after Lucy and her husband divorced, she underwent a treatment for depression and alcohol at a rehabilitation clinic in Arizona. The same year, she gave birth to an autistic son named William.
- On March 14, 2018, at the age of 76, Stephen Hawking died at his home in Cambridge. Lucy said his father’s sense of humor and scientific discoveries had helped him live so long.
- Lucy shared her life-story at TED Talks.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡