|Real Name||M. Natarajan|
|Political Party||All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year, 1943|
|Birth Place||Vilar, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Date of Death||20 March 2018|
|Place of Death||Chennai, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||75 Years|
|Death Cause||Chronic Liver & Kidney Illness|
|Hometown||Vilar, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College/University||King Serfoji College, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
|Controversy||Questions were raised over the way a 19-year-old accident victim, a daily wage worker, was airlifted to the hospital where Natarajan underwent a liver and kidney transplant operation with the organs harvested from victim's body.
Karthik, who was earlier admitted to the Global Hospital in Chennai, was fled to a private hospital, Chennai Gleneagles Global Health City, where the Doctors declared him brain-dead.
The opposition demanded a thorough investigation into the matter, as how could a family of poor beings manage to airlift their patient to a private hospital, and that who paid for all these services.
Karthik's sister told media that they were advised to donate his organs but were not aware of whom they were given.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Sasikala Natarajan (Politician)
Some Lesser Known Facts About M. Natarajan
- Does M. Natarajan smoke?: Not Known
- Does M. Natarajan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- It was Natarajan who started the political journey of a family of otherwise farmers.
- Natarajan was one of the key activists in the anti-Hindi agitation in Tamil Nadu in the 1960s.
- Impressed with his contribution, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, M. Karunanidhi, gave him a grade 3 job in his government.
- When Natarajan was working under an IAS officer, he made sure that his wife, Sasikala, came closer to Jayalalithaa.
- Natarajan lost his job in 1976 due to the Emergency, which hit the nation in 1975. He was jobless until 1980.
- Since he never maintained healthy relations with Jayalalithaa, the latter expelled him from the party when he entered her residence along with Sasikala, in 1990, after M. G. Ramachandran’s death in 1987.
- He is the brain behind bringing the two factions, one led by M. G. Ramachandran’s wife, Janki, and the other by Jayalalithaa, together.
- Natarajan was imprisoned by Jayalalithaa government in 2012 and written off in political circles. He was never allowed to enter the former supremo’s home until she lived.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)