Mother: Dr. Padmini Nagulapalli
Age: 30 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous For||Being one of the contestants of the Bigg Boss Telugu 5 in 2021|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Debut||Film: Jhalak (2011)
TV: Koilamma (2021)
|Date of Birth||2 August 1990 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
|School||Siva Sivani Public School, Visakhapatnam Telugu Bulletin|
|College/University||Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Engineering, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech at Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Engineering, Hyderabad The Times of India|
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Listening Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (a central government employee)
Mother- Dr. Padmini Nagulapalli (Vice-Chairman at Telugu Film Chamber Producer Sector)
|Colours||Black and White|
|Car Collection||Ecosport Ford
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maanas Nagulapalli
- Maanas Nagulapalli is an Indian actor who predominantly works in the Telugu film industry. He was invited to the Bigg Boss Telugu 5 as a contestant in 2021.
- He was born in Visakhapatnam but his family moved to Mumbai after his birth where he started taking interest in the cinema and entertainment industry. His mother is an educationalist, women and child rights activist. She was the former member of the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC), Hyderabad. Later, his family moved to Hyderabad.
- In childhood, Maanas Nagulapalli was once personally congratulated by prominent south Indian actor Chiranjeevi Konidela for securing the highest marks in academics. Maanas shared his childhood picture with Chiranjeevi on his social media account. Chiranjeevi is his dance idol.
- In 2001, Maanas Nagulapalli began working in Telugu movies and his first debut movie as a child artist was Narasimha Naidu. He won the prestigious Nandi award for his extraordinary performance in the movie. In 2003, Maanas Nagulapalli worked in the film Veede. In 2004, he appeared in the film Arjun.
- In 2004, Maanas Nagulapalli was honoured with the Starmaa award for his best performance as a child artist. Maanas Nagulapalli was given this award by popular south Indian actors Allu Arjun and Vishnu.
- Maanas is a big fan of notable South Indian actor Pawan Kalyan.
- In 2011, Maanas Nagulapalli marked his acting debut with the movie Jhalak as a lead actor. This movie was directed by the south Indian director Ravi Sharma. Later, Maanas Nagulapalli appeared in several Telugu movies including Green Signal (2014), Kaai Raja Kaai (2015), Gang Of Gabbar Singh (2015), Premikudu (2016), and Soda Goli Soda (2018).
- In 2021, Maanas Nagulapalli started working in television series titled Koilamma telecasted on the Star Maa channel.
- Later, Maanas Nagulapalli worked in the serials titled Pithrudevobhava and Bhale Chancele telecasted on Doordarshan. Thereafter, he was featured on the television shows Deeparadhana in which Prabhakar and Priyanka Naidu were in the lead roles.
- In September 2021, he released his film named Ksheera Sagara Madhanam as a lead hero.
- Maanas Nagulapalli often posts pictures on his social media accounts while smoking a cigar.
- Apart from being an actor, Maanas is also a good dancer. He regularly participates in various south Indian dance reality shows.
- Maanas Nagulapalli is a fitness enthusiast. He often posts his pictures while working out at home.
- Maanas Nagulapalli often attends public conferences, ceremonies, farewell functions, and communal speeches. In 2018, he was invited to the valedictory session of Samatva- intercollegiate competitions on Gender Sensitization at St. Pious college, Tarnaka.
- Maanas remains very active on his Instagram and Facebook accounts. He is followed by more than 142k followers on Instagram and 10k on Facebook.