|Real Name||Krushna Abhishek|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 33 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||30 May 1983|
|Age (as in 2017)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Yeh Kaisi Mohabbat Hai (2002, Bollywood)
Suhaag (2006, Bhojpuri)
TV: Just Mohabbat (1996)
|Family||Father- Late Atmaprakash Sharma
Mother- Late Padma
Sister- Aarti Singh (Actress)
|Controversies||He blamed "Comedy Circus" show for declaring Kapil Sharma as a winner very often in order to please Kapil so that he sticks with the show, instead of the merit of performance.|
|Favourite Actors||Govinda, Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Films||Half Ticket, Bombay to Goa, Deewana Mastana|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Tanushree Dutta (Actress, Rumour)
Kashmira Shah (Actress)
|Wife/Spouse||Kashmira Shah (Actress, m.2013-present)
|Children||Son- 2 (twins, born in 2017)
|Salary||35-40 lakhs/episode (INR)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Krishna Abhishek
- Does Krishna Abhishek smoke?: No
- Does Krishna Abhishek alcohol?: Yes
- Krishna never thought to become a comedian as he wanted to be a dancer.
- His mother, Padma, died in 1984 due to cancer, after which his father remarried and he along with his sister Aarti were adopted by Geeta Singh of Lucknow.
- For his impeccable comedy, he was given the Indian Telly Jury Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role.
- He uses the name “Krushna” instead of “Krishna” on an advice by a numerologist.
- He has many relatives from entertainment industry like the nephew of actor Govinda and cousin of Ragini Khanna, Amit Khanna, Soumya Seth.
- He met her wife on the sets of the film ‘Pappu Paas Ho Gaya’ in 2006, and after 7 years of live-in relationship, they got married in 2013.
- He was invited in “Comedy Nights With Kapil” but he refused the offer mainly because of his differences with Kapil Sharma.