Age: 34 Years
Hometown: Lahore, Pakistan
Marital Status: Married
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimetres- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Debut||Film: 7 Din Mohabbat In as Princess Sonu 2018
TV: Silvatein 2013
|Date of Birth||12 January 1987 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||34 Years|
|School||• Lahore Grammar School
• Cheltenham Ladies' College
|College/University||• Wellesley College
• Oxford University
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram-Mira Sethi|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Najam Sethi (Journalist, Businessman)
Mother- Jugnu Mohsin (Politician, Journalist)
|Siblings||Brother- Ali Sethi (Musician)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mira Sethi
- Mira Sethi is a popular Pakistani television and film actress, who also works as a model and a writer by profession. Mira is well known for playing a variety of roles including positive, negative, serious, romantic, and social roles.
- Mira Sethi was born into a family full of artists. Both of her parents hold a big name in Pakistani journalism and her elder brother is a popular singer and musician. Her maternal aunt, Moni Mohsin, is a well-established writer.
- Mira went to earn a graduate degree in Asian subjects at Oxford University to keep up with the artistic abilities she had in her blood. After completing her studies at the university, she worked as a journalist in the UK with well-known writer Robert L. Bartley and as an assistant book editor at The Wall Street Journal for about two and a half years.
- In 2011, Mira went back to Pakistan to pursue a career in acting. She went through a number of auditions before finally making her debut, in a supporting role, with ARY Digital’s dramatization ‘Silvatein.’ Mira played a negative role in the drama serial and attracted a lot of audiences with her acting. Next, Mira was seen acing the role of Rabia on Hum TV’s ‘Mohabat Subh Ka Sitara Hai.’ She marked her acting skills in every role given to her, and thereafter, she appeared in several Urdu drama series including APlus Entertainment’s ‘Jaanam’ as Bushra, Geo TV’s ‘Dilfareb’ as Dr. Gul Bakht, Hum TV’s ‘Preet Na Kariyo Koi’ as Mariam, Express TV’s ‘Khushboo Ka Safar’ as Alia, and many more.
- In 2014, she became part of her first telefilm ‘Uff Yeh Parosi’ as Aimen, aired on ARY Digital. Her performance in the telefilm was highly appreciated by the audience. Mira, in 2016, appeared in another telefilm, ‘Tujhse Naam Hamara’ as Zoya.
- Mira Sethi has worked in several television series in both supporting roles as well as in lead roles, but she delivered her most appreciated performance as Shama in ‘Dil Banjaara,’ aired on Hum Tv in 2016. She gained huge critical acclaim for her performance as Shama in the series.
- Mira Sethi made her film debut in 2018 with Meenu–Farjad’s romantic comedy film loaded with fantasy elements, ‘7 Din Mohabbat In,’ featuring Mahira Khan and Sheheryar Munawar in lead roles and Amna Ilyas, Mira Sethi, Hina Dilpazeer, and Javed Sheikh in supporting roles. Mira played the role of Princess Sonu and received mixed reviews for her performance.
- Apart from acting, Mira Sethi also works as a model, and she has been featured on the cover of many popular magazines published in Pakistan.
- Mira Sethi loves eating doughnuts so much that she got her entire wedding cake made of huge doughnuts only.
- Mira Sethi is fond of animals. She is often seen posting cute pictures with animals.
- Mira is a fitness freak, who never misses an opportunity to hit the gym. She also inspires her fan and followers to maintain a fitness routine by sharing her gyming pictures on her social media accounts.