Age: 40 Years
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
Husband: Mohammed Hanif
|Famous Role||'Batool Jan' in Churails|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Debut||Film: Manto 2015
TV: Daam 2010
Web Series: Churails 2020
|Date of Birth||21 November 1980 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||40 Years|
|College/University||Bard College, New York, USA|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Mohammed Hanif (Writer and Journalist)
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known (Captain in Pakistan Airlines)
Mother: Name Not Known (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Babar Bucha (Commercial Pilot)
Sister- Sana Bucha (Journalist)
|Film||Bollywood- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge YouTube
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nimra Bucha
- Nimra Bucha is a well-established Pakistani television and film actress known for playing powerful and stereotypical roles on screen. Her most popular performances include Daam, Mera Yaqeen, Sabz Pari Lal Kaboter, Virasat, Baandi, and Ek Nazar meri Taraf.
- Nimra Bucha was born and brought up in Karachi, Pakistan, and later, she moved to London to study drama at Bard College, New York, United States. After spending 12 years of her life in London, working as a theatre artist in Traverse Theatre, she returned to Karachi and started her showbiz career there.
- Nimra Bucha began her acting career in 2010 with ARY Digital television drama serial ‘Daam’ alongside Sanam Baloch, Aamina Sheikh, and Adeel Hussain. Her performance in the role of Aasma was much appreciated by the audience. Next, she appeared onscreen as Soni in the drama serial ‘Parsa’ and proved her acting skills.
- Nimra became part of many superhit shows including ‘Mastana Mahi,’ ‘Ghar Aur Ghata,’ ‘Ek Nazar Meri Taraf,’ ‘Mera Yaqeen,’ ‘Sabz Pari Laal Kabootar,’ ‘Baandi,’ ‘Akhri Station,’ and ‘Ms. Marvel. ‘Dream’ and ‘Ek Nazar Meri Taraf’ are amongst her best know performances although she did not play the lead role in any of these.
- Nimra Bucha made her film debut with the blockbuster Pakistani biographical drama film ‘Manto’ in 2015 in which she appeared alongside main lead Sarmad Khoosat. After Manto, Nimra appeared in several other Lollywood films, including ‘Ho Mann Jahan,’ ‘Jeewan Hathi,’ ‘Azaad,’ and few others.
- In 2020, Nimra Bucha was featured in Zindagi Original Pakistani drama web series ‘Churails’ along with Sarwat Gilani, Mehar Bano, and Yasra Rizvi in lead roles. Nimra portrayed the character of ‘Batool Jan’ and got a lot of recognization for it. The series proved to be a blockbuster over the OTT platform.
- Nimra Bucha was robed to make her Hollywood debut with Ms. Marvel series for Disney+.
- Nimra gave her voice to the character of Babushka for the Pakistani animated action film ‘3 Bahadur: Rise of the Warriors.’
- During an interview with a local news channel, Nimra Bucha said that she was a huge fan of the Indian cinema and has watched the film ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ (DDLJ) movie an uncountable number of times. She also mentioned that her way of acting was very much inspired by Bollywood. YouTube
- On 30 April 2020, Nimra Bucha reposted Karan Johar‘s Instagram post for legendary actor Lt. Rishi Kapoor, paying tribute to him on his demise.
- Nimra Bucha loves spending time with her teenage son Channan. She often posts pictures of her son’s activities on her social media accounts.
- Nimra Bucha has featured in the Top 100 TrailBlazers by HELLO! Pakistan magazine.
- Nimra Bucha worked as a social activist during Covid 19 pandemic situation and tried to serve and help as many as possible.during the COVID-19 pandemic, and she tried to serve and help as many people as possible She used every possible resource including her social media accounts to help the people in need.
- Nimra Bucha is an animal lover.
- Nimra Bucha in an interview revealed that she doesn’t enjoy cooking meals but her husband cooks delicious food that she enjoys and wants him to cook more often. YouTube