Mohammad Ali Baig Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohammad Ali Baig
- Does Mohammad Ali Baig smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mohammad Ali Baig drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mohammad Ali Baig is the son of theatre legend late Qadir Ali Baig.
- He started working as an advertising filmmaker at a very young age.
- He became the youngest director-on-board of India’s pioneering public limited TV & films production company ‘Odyssey’ in Bangalore.
- He has directed and produced over 400 corporate & advertising films for leading foreign & Indian brands in Thailand, India, and in various other countries.
- He also produced a heritage film ‘Rockumentary’ for whom he won the highly celebrated and acclaimed global award.
- His short films, advertising films, and social documentaries have been telecast all over the world.
- In 2005, he along with his mother Begum Razia Baig & Lakshmi Devi Raj formed the ‘Qadir Ali Baig Theatre Foundation’ as a tribute to his father.
- He produced numerous famous theatre plays like ‘Taramati- The Legend of an Artist’, ‘Dada Saheb Phalke’, ‘Reading Between the Lines’, ‘Resham Ki Dor’, ‘Pankhdiyaan’, ‘His Exalted Highness’, ‘Aaina’, ‘Quli: Dilon ka Shahzaada’, ‘Savaan-e-Hayat’, ‘Raat Phoolon Ki’, ‘Spaces’ and ‘1857: Turrebaz Khan.’
- He was also honored by the French in 2010 and Canadian Governments in 2014 for his contribution to theatre.
- He incepted the ‘Qadir Ali Baig Theatre Festival’ that held every year in Hyderabad.
- He is fluent in different languages like Hindi, English, Urdu, and Telugu.
- In 2017, he made his acting debut with the Tamil film ‘Aruvi.’