The outstanding Indian Cricketer, MS Dhoni is the owner of a new and marvelous farm home in Ranchi, named Kailashpati.
Dhoni along with his parents Pan Singh Dhoni and Devaki Devi, wife Sakshi Dhoni and daughter Ziva used to live in their royal three-storied bungalow in Ranchi’s Harmu Housing.
Address: Harmu Housing Colony, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
MS Dhoni has been seen spending quality time in many pictures on social media with his daughter, Ziva, at home.
The farmhouse of MS Dhoni is beyond amazing. It simply is a paradise for Dhoni, who belonged to a lower middle-class family and now has become the epitome of success.
His dedication and passion for his game, cricket, truly have paid him with great accomplishments.
Now the Dhoni’s family have been shifted to his amazing farmhouse ‘Kailashpati.’ Moreover, there have been reports that say, this house, has an indoor stadium too.
This huge property is situated at Ranchi’s Ring Road, it boasts of everything royal and lavish, and there has been news that this farmhouse is built on seven acres of land.
MS Dhoni’s farmhouse comprises of everything. It has an indoor stadium, a swimming pool, net practicing field, ultra-modern gym and even a five-star hotel has been constructed inside it.
- AB De Villiers Workout And Diet Routine
- Virat Kohli’s House – Photos, Price, Interior, Address & More
- MS Dhoni: Success Story & Life-History
- Afreen Khan (Yusuf Pathan’s Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More
- Amitabh Bachchan’s House – Photos, Area, Interior, Address & More
- MS Dhoni: Life-History & Success Story
- Anil Ambani’s House – Photos, Area, Interior, Address & More
- Alia Bhatt’s House – Photos, Area, Interior, Address & More