|Real Name||Naman Hanjra|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Dubbing Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years (Approx.)|
|Birth Place||Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: 'Dastaan' (2015)
Singing: 'Ishqaa' (2017)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Cooking, Gymming, Yoga|
|Favourite Actor||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Actress||Neeru Bajwa|
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Blue|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Nav Bajwa (Actor)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naman Hanjra
- Does Naman Hanjra smoke?: No
- Does Naman Hanjra drink alcohol?: Yes
- Naman Hanjra started her acting career in 2015.
- She is well-known for her work in the Punjabi movie ‘Dastaan’ (2015).
- Apart from a gorgeous actress, she is also a great dubbing artist.
- She has given her voice in the movie ‘Bambukat’ for the character of ‘Sammi’ (Pakko’s sister) and in the movie ‘Main Teri Tu Mera’ for the main lead.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡