|Real Name||Navjot Kaur Sidhu
|Profession||Politician and Doctor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 June 1963|
|Age (as in 2017)||54 Years|
|Birth Place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||Sacred Heart Convent School, Ludhiana|
|College||Medical College, Patiala|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Favourite Food||Punjabi food|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Navjot Singh Sidhu (Politician and Former Cricketer)
|Children||Daughter- Rabia Sidhu
Son- Karan Sidhu
Some Lesser Known Facts About Navjot Kaur Sidhu
- Does Navjot Kaur Sidhu smoke?: No
- Does Navjot Kaur Sidhu drink alcohol?: No
- Navjot Kaur is the wife of former cricketer and politician Navjot Singh Sidhu.
- In 2012, she was elected to assembly from Amritsar for Bharatiya Janata Party.
- She has a reputation of an honest politician, and was involved in many midnight raids at various medical centres in Punjab to expose various scams such as the Patran case where wells were dugged to bury female fetuses and Bindal case where she acted as a decoy patient.
- She currently serves as the Chief Parliamentary Secretary, Health & Family Welfare, Punjab.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡