Age: 56 Years
Husband: Navjot Singh Sidhu
|Real Name||Navjot Kaur Sidhu
|Profession||Politician and Doctor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 June 1963|
|Age (as in 2019)||56 Years|
|Birth Place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||Sacred Heart Convent School, Ludhiana|
|College||Medical College, Patiala|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Name Not Known
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Yoga, Reading|
|Favourite Food||Punjabi food|
|Favourite Spiritual Leader||Sri Sri Ravi Shankar|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Navjot Singh Sidhu (Politician and Former Cricketer)
|Children||Daughter- Rabia Sidhu
Son- Karan Sidhu
Some Lesser Known Facts About Navjot Kaur Sidhu
- Does Navjot Kaur Sidhu smoke?: No
- Does Navjot Kaur Sidhu drink alcohol?: No
- Navjot Kaur is the wife of former cricketer and politician Navjot Singh Sidhu.
- She was born in a Sikh Family in Ludhiana.
- In 2012, she was elected to assembly from Amritsar for Bharatiya Janata Party.
- She has a reputation of an honest politician, and was involved in many midnight raids at various medical centres in Punjab to expose various scams such as the Patran case where wells were dugged to bury female fetuses and Bindal case where she acted as a decoy patient.
- When she exposed a senior state government medical officer in Mohali who was running an illegal private hospital, she was appointed a member of the National PNDT Committee by the then Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad.
- Navjot is an avid dog lover.
- In 2016, she resigned from BJP and joined the Indian National Congress (INC).
- In 2018, Captain Amarinder Singh appointed her the director and chairperson of the Punjab Warehousing Corporation.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)