Hometown: New Delhi
Age: 50 Years
Wife: Shehla (Kitty) Kalra
|Profession(s)||Businessman and Restaurateur|
|Famous For||Being the owner of ‘Khan Chacha’ the famous restaurants across Delhi NCR|
|Date of Birth||16 October 1971 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||50 Years|
|School||Delhi Public School, RK Puram|
|College/University||College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Shehla (Kitty) Kalra (celebrity fitness expert, health coach, and motivator)|
|Parents||Father- Shri Dayal Das Kalra|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Navneet Kalra (Khan Chacha’s Owner)
- Navneet Kalra (Khan Chacha’s Owner) is an Indian businessman and restaurateur.
- Navneet shared a close relationship with his father and considers him his idol.
- Navneet Kalra is the owner of Khan Chacha, a popular kebab joint in New Delhi. He also owns several other restaurants which include Town Hall, Public Affair, Mr. Choy, Kakapo, Nege& Ju, etc.
- Navneet Kalra also runs Dayal Opticals, an eyewear retail chain. He comes from a business family.
- Khan Chacha owner Navneet Kalra started his first venture at the young age of 19 years. His first business was of garments, which he ran for over a decade. In the late 1990s, he also assumed command of Dayal Opticals.
- He has played a prominent role in expanding Dayal Opticals to new locations. After he shut down his garments business, Navneet Kalra forayed into the hospitality sector. His first restaurant was called ‘Blanco.’
- Navneet Kalra runs several high-end restaurants in Delhi NCR, including Khan Chacha, Town Hall, Public Affair, Mr. Choy, Kakapo, and Nege& Ju. As Khan Chacha owner, Navneet Kalra expanded the restaurant’s business to several new locations across Delhi NCR.
- His hobbies include swimming, cycling, and playing golf.
- Navneet Kalra is a frequent traveller and has travelled to various parts of Europe owing to his business dealings.
- He states New Zealand to be his favourite holiday destination.
- Navneet Kalra is a fitness enthusiast.
- Navneet Kalra is also an avid humanitarian.
- He is known for organizing weekly langars near Khan Market in a bid to provide food to the needy. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Navneet Kalra organized daily langars to provide freshly cooked lunch and dinner to labourers, migrant workers, and other less fortunate people.