Harneet Jolly Height, Age, Family, Biography & More
Father: Kanwaljit Singh Jolly
Education: Post Graduation
Age: 24 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards||• MEGA Achiever’s Awards in 2021 for ‘Advocacy of Food for All’.
• Best Rising Chef Award in the field of desserts and pastry cuisine in 2021.
|Records||• World Record holder of 'The Largest Variety of Breads Displayed' by displaying 493 varieties’
• OMG Book Of Records for gravity defying cakes, chocolate sculptures and photo frame desserts.
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1996 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||24 Years|
|Raised In||Pune, India|
|Current Place||Toronto, Canada
|School||Guru Nanak Public School and Junior College, Pune, India|
|College/University||• Culinary Academy of India, Hyderabad, India (Graduation)
• George Brown College, Toronto, Canada (Post Graduation)
|Educational Qualification||• Graduation
• Post Graduation
|Hobbies||Sketching, Watching Movies|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Kanwaljit Singh Jolly (Businessman)
Mother- Maninder Kaur Jolly (Teacher)
|Siblings||Brother- Guneet Singh Jolly (Singer-Songwriter)
|Chef(s)||Amaury Guichon, Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi|
|Actress(es)||Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra|
|Film(s)||Bajirao Mastani, James Cameron’s Avatar|
|Song(s)||Mohe Rang Do Laal, Ghoomar (Padmaavat)|
|Restaurant(s)||Golden Dragon, TajMahal Palace|
|Hotel||Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai|
|Book||Professional Baking by Gisslen Wayne|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harneet Jolly
- Does Harneet Jolly smoke?: No
- Harneet Jolly is a chef specialized in gravity-defying cakes, chocolate sculptures, and desserts.
- He was in the fourth grade when he baked his first cake. He carried forward the traditional recipe of a cake that has passed over from his great grandmother to his grandmother and to his mother.
- He was invited as the special guest at the launch of Hariharan’s music album– Ishq where the entire film industry loved his cake sculpture and became fans of his work.
- He met his favourite Chef Sanjeev Kapoor at a party where Chef Kapoor praised him for his cake and wished him good luck with his book.
- He made a special appearance on the most acclaimed TV show ‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain’ BTS– 1500 episodes celebration.
- In 2021, Chef Harneet Jolly was recognized and lauded with an award for the ‘Advocacy of Food for All” by the Make Earth Green Again MEGA Foundation.
- OMG Book Of Records acknowledged his unique talent of making gravity-defying cakes, chocolate sculptures, and photo frame desserts. His attention to detail and innate ability to sculpt realistic figures sets him apart.
- His edible photo frames are critically acclaimed.
- He has been awarded the ‘Best Rising Chef Award’ by the Magic Book of Record in the field of desserts and pastry cuisine.
- He was a part of the Brand CAI team that holds the Guinness World Record for ‘The Largest Variety of Bread Displayed’ by displaying 493 varieties.
- He completed his ‘Bachelors in Culinary Arts’ from Culinary Academy of India, Hyderabad.
- He completed his post-graduate diploma in advanced French pâtisserie from George Brown College, Toronto.
- When he was in primary school, he wanted to become a fashion designer and could stitch gowns at that age.
- He is a big fan of directors- James Cameron and Sanjay Leela Bhansali. He is known to have exceptionally great taste in music and movies. Harneet has directed plays that show a high influence by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. They have made people cry in theatre.
- Coconut, fennel and mustard are among his favourite ingredients.
- He prefers to drink Coca-Cola over any other beverage.