|Real Name||Nidhi Razdan|
|Profession||Indian Television Journalist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 kg
in Pounds- 116 lbs
|Date of Birth||11 April 1978|
|Age (as in 2018)||40|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Budgam, South Kashmir, J&K|
|School||Apeejay School, Delhi|
|College/Institute||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
|Family||Father- Maharaj Krishan Razdan (Chief Editor, PTI)
Mother- Sarla Razdan
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Listening to Music and Reading Books|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Neelesh Misra (Radio Storyteller)
Omar Abdullah (Indian Politician)
|Husband||Neelesh Misra (m. 2005; div. 2007)
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nidhi Razdan
- Does Nidhi Razdan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nidhi Razdan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She grew up a house that was obsessed with news and current affairs.
- During her school days, she wasn’t interested to become a journalist; rather a doctor. However, after her father’s suggestion, she decided to venture into the media.
- By the age of 18, she realised that she wanted to become a journalist.
- She became popular by NDTV 24×7 news show Left, Right & Centre.
- Razdan married journalist and writer, Neelesh Misra, in 2005. The couple divorced a few years later.
- In 2011, Nidhi Razdan received the Teacher’s Achievement Award (TAA) for Communication (Electronic Journalism).
- She was awarded Ramnath Goenka for Excellence in Journalism for reporting from Jammu and Kashmir and north-eastern India.
- She received the Jammu and Kashmir State government award for excellence in journalism.
- Once, she was stalked by a guy who used to send her predatory messages and emails. In the following video, she has opened up about the stalking incidence.
- While on a visit to India, Barack Obama refused Nidhi Razdan to ask him a question.