Age: 44 Years
|Real Name||Raghavendra Sharda Wikipedia|
|Famous Role||Palak in Comedy Nights with Kapil (2013)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3½”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 198 lbs
|Debut||Film: Mitti (2001) as Qasma
TV: Hatim (2003) as Hobo
|Date of Birth||14 February 1976 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||44 Years|
|School||Don Bosco High School, Matunga, Mumbai|
|College/University||• Narsee Monjee College of Commerce, Mumbai
• Chetana’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||• Graduation in Business Administration
• MBA Facebook
|Ethnicity||Marwari English News Track Live|
|Controversies||• On 13 January 2016, he was arrested by the Haryana Police from the set of Comedy Nights with Kapil for mimicking Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh in a show. Times of India
• The Bollywood art director, Nitin Kulkarni accused him for doing money fraud of Rs 50.70 lakh in 2019. He filed a complaint against six people, including Kiku Sharda, who were associated with a charitable trust, The Mumbai Fest. India Today
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||12 December 2003 (Friday)|
|Children||Son(s)- Aryan and Shaurya
|Parents||Father- Amarnath Sharda (Owner at SMG Securities Limited in Mumbai)
Mother- Reeta Sharda
• Sid Sharda
• Sudarshan Sharda
|Food||Kaju Katli, Dal-Baati, and Churma|
|Actress(es)||Madhuri Dixit and Deepika Padukone|
|Restaurant||Levo in Mumbai|
|Income (approx.)||Rs 5-7 lakhs a day as in 2016 India Times|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kiku Sharda
- Kiku Sharda is a popular Indian film and TV actor and a well-known comedian.
- He was born in a well to do business family from Jodhpur.
- While talking to a reporter, he shared that he always wanted to become an actor, he said,
From the school days, I’ve been taking a look at the drama. When told at home, Dad said, “Complete your studies first. I also agreed with that. I completed an MBA.” Then of the entry into the TV.”
- As per his interview, his nature in real life is quite introvert.
- Before starting his career as an actor, he met his wife through his parents in 2003, and they got married in the same year.
- He has acted in various Hindi films, like ‘Darna Mana Hai’ (2003), ‘Phir Hera Pheri’ (2006), ‘Dhamaal’ (2007), ‘Happy New Year’ (2014), ‘Jawaani Jaaneman’ (2020), and ‘Angrezi Medium’ (2020).
- In 2006, he played the role of Constable Mulayam Singh Gulgule in the SAB TV’s comedy show, ‘F.I.R’ which got immense popularity.
- He participated as a contestant ‘Nach Baliye 6’ (2013) along with his wife, Priyanka Sharda.
- He has acted in various Hindi TV serials, like ‘Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa’ (2004), ‘Agadam Bagdam Tigdam’ (2007), ‘Bhaago KK Aaya’ (2008), ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal’ (2014), ‘Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double’ (2017), and ‘Dr Pran Lele’ (2019).
- He got immense popularity with the comedy show, ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ in 2013. He appeared as Palak along with Sunil Grover as Guthi in the show.
- He has also played many comedy characters like Bachcha Yadav, Bumper, Lachha and many more in various seasons of the comedy shows of Kapil Sharma.
- In 2015, he won Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Comedy) for Akbar Birbal.
- He was awarded Indian Television Academy Awards-Best Actor in a Comic Role for The Kapil Sharma Show in 2019.
- He has also appeared in the Hindi web-series, ‘Booo Sabki Phategi’ in 2019.