Neha Gowda Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Age: 32 Years
Husband: Chandan Gowda
|Other name||Neha Ramakrishna Instagram - Neha Ramakrishna|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Debut||TV: Lakshmi Baramma (2013) on Colors Kannada as 'Shruthi/Gombe'
|Awards||Won Style Icon of the Year Award in 2019 The Times of India
|Date of Birth||18 August 1990 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||32 Years|
|School||Carmel School, Padmanabhanagar in Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|College||NMKRV College for Women in Bengaluru, Karnataka Facebook- Neha Ramakrishna|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||18 February 2018|
|Husband/Spouse||Chandan Gowda (m. 2018)
|Parents||Father- Ramakrishnan (makeup artist)
Mother- Sumaja Ramakrishna (homemaker)
|Siblings||Sister- Sonu Gowda (also known as Shruthi Ramakrishna) (actress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neha Gowda
- Neha Gowda is an Indian actress, who is known for working in the Kannada entertainment industry. In 2013, she appeared in Colors Kannada’s TV serial ‘Lakshmi Baramma’ in which she played the role of Gombe.
- She has worked for brands like ‘Loreal Salons,’ ‘La Beaute Essentials,’ ‘Flutter Bridal store,’ and more.
- She participated as a contestant in season 9 of Colors Kannada’s reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss.’ On 24 September 2022, she entered the house of ‘Bigg Boss’ as the 12th contestant.
- Neha and Chandan are school friends. They studied together from pre-nursery to high school in the same school. In an interview, while talking about their dating period in school, she shared that Chandan used to write ‘I Love You’ on paper and throw them at Neha after making their paper balls. The Times of India
- In 2013, she was cast to play the role of Mythili in ETV Networks’ Telugu show ‘Swathi Chinukulu,’ In Sun TV’s 2014 Tamil-language show ‘Kalyana Parisu,’ she played the role of Gayathri Surya. In Sun TV’s Tamil show ‘Roja,’ she appeared in a cameo role in 2020. In Star Vijay’s 2021 Tamil-language TV show ‘Paavam Ganesan,’ she played the role of Gunavathy.
- In 2019, she participated in the Kannada dance reality show ‘Takadhimita.’
- Neha Gowda and her husband, Chandan Gowda, took part in Colors Kannada’s couple-based-reality show ‘Raja Rani’ in 2021. In an interview, while talking about appearing on-screen with her husband for the first time, she said,
I am excited to shoot with my husband Chandan, who is not from an acting background. Besides our normal wedding videos, this is the first time my husband is facing the camera on-screen, that too in a couple-based reality show. He is equally excited and nervous as I am. It’s fun to shoot with my husband. One positive thing to look out for is that we are getting to spend a lot of time with each other which usually does not happen due to our busy work schedules.” The Times of India
- They won the show ‘Raja Rani’ on 21 November 2021 and also, won a cash prize of Rs 5 lakh. The Times of India
- In 2013, she acted in a Kannada-language short film, “Take Off,” alongside actor Vallabh Suri.
- In 2020, she played the role of Asthra in the Kannada philosophical thriller film ‘Avarice,’ directed by Prajwal Shyale.