|Real Name||Avani Chaturvedi|
|Profession||Indian Air Force Personnel (Fighter Pilot)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||27 October 1993|
|Age (as in 2017)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||Adarsh Higher Secondary School, Deoland, a small town in Shahdol district of Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||Banasthali University, Rajasthan
Hyderabad Air Force Academy
|Educational Qualification||BTech (Computer Science) from Banasthali University, Rajasthan (2010-2014)|
|Family||Father- Dinkar Chaturvedi (an executive engineer in Water Resource Department of M.P. government)
Mother- Name Not Known (home maker)
Brother- 1 (elder, Army Officer)
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Painting, Sketching, Playing Chess & Table Tennis|
|Favourite Scientist||A. P. J. Abdul Kalam|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Salary (as Indian Airforce Pilot)||₹1,03,638/month (as in 2018)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Avani Chaturvedi
- Does Avani Chaturvedi smoke?: No
- Does Avani Chaturvedi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Avani grew up amongst the army officers in her family, which inspired her to get into the Indian Air Force.
- After completing her schooling, she moved to Rajasthan to pursue her engineering in Computer Science from the Banasthali University.
- While pursuing her B.Tech. (CSE) at the Banasthali University, Avani was a Core Team Member of Mayukh (Annual Tech Fiesta of University).
- As a part of B.Tech. (CSE) internship programme, Avani underwent a 6-month internship as an Associate Software Engineer at Ranosys Technologies Pte Ltd.
- After her B.Tech. (CSE), she worked as a System Engineer at the IBM for more than 3-years.
- Avani’s dream to become a fighter pilot, took her to one year of rigorous training at Air Force Academy at Dundigal (Hyderabad).
- In October 2015, India’s Defence Ministry took a decision to allow women in the Air Force as part of the 5-year experiment.
- In July 2016, Avani Chaturvedi, along with Mohana Singh and Bhawana Kanth, became the first women to be commissioned as Flying Officers in the Indian Air Force, after completing their initial basic training at the air force academy in Telangana. They are part of an experiment by the Government of India to induct women officers as fighter pilots.
- In February 2018, Avani Chaturvedi became the first Indian woman to fly a fighter aircraft solo when she flew a MiG-21 Bison. Avani undertook the sortie from IAF’s Jamnagar base on 19 February 2018.
- Avani has also been featured in a video of the Indian Air Force recruitment advertisement.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡