Nidhi Kumari Prasad (Singer) Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Father: Sanjay Kumar Prasad
Hometown: Chakradharpur, Jharkhand
Age: 22 Years
|Famous For||Participating in Indian Idol 11 (2019)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV (Contestant): Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs (2011) aired on Zee Bangla
|Date of Birth||30 November 1997 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||22 Years|
|School||• Railway English School, Chakradharpur
• Kendriya Vidyalaya Chakradharpur
|College/University||Jamshedpur Women’s College, Jharkhand|
|Educational Qualification||M. A. in Music Jagran|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Sanjay Kumar Prasad (Chief Office Superintendent in East Coast Railway)
Mother- Rita Prasad
|Siblings||Sister- Neha Kumari (Elder)
Brother- Utkarsh Raj Kumar (Younger)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nidhi Kumari Prasad
- Nidhi Kumari Prasad is an Indian singer. She participated in Indian Idol 11 (2019).
- She started her training in music at the age of six from her gurus- Molly Bhattacharyaji and Chandrakant Apte.
- To pursue her further education in music, Nidhi and her family shifted to Adityapur, a city in Jharkhand.
- She joined Jamshedpur Women’s College to pursue her graduation and post-graduation in music.
- She was further trained in music by her music teacher, Sanatan Deep.
- In 2011, she participated in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs (Bengali), aired on Zee Bangla and was among Top-11 contestants.
- In 2016, she was selected from Kolkatta for the final audition of Indian Idol 9 (2016), but she failed to clear the final round, held in Mumbai.
- After regular riyaz, she auditioned again for ‘Indian Idol 11’ (2019), but this time from Jamshedpur. In the audition, she sang ‘Agar mujhse mohabbat hai’ from the Hindi film ‘Aap Ki Parchhaiyan’ (1964). She got selected in the Jamshedpur audition round, followed by the second and third rounds in Kolkata. After a total of eight rounds, she finally got selected among the Top-15 contestants.
- She was tagged as ‘Sharmili’ by the judges and fellow contestants of Indian Idol 11.
- As per the sources, she often visits an old age home near to her home and spends quality time with them.
- She is a big fan of the singer, Sachin Kumar Valmiki.
- She gives music classes to the children in Adityapur.