|Full name||Lolla Venkata Revanth Kumar Sharma Hindustan Times|
|Other name||Idol ka Bahubali TellyMasala - YouTube|
|Known for||Winning the Telugu version of the Indian reality show Bigg Boss season 6 (2022) on Star Maa
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 165 kg
in pounds- 75 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 33 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
• Telugu- Saptaswaralu (2008) on ETV
• Hindi- Indian Idol season 9 (2016) on Sony TV
• Telugu- Jalak Diklaja from the film Maha Yagnam (2008)
• Kannada- Chakkani Vaadey, Govinda Govinda, and Saayare Sayya from the film Coffee With My Wife (2013)
• Hindi- Title track for the Indian reality show Sabse Bada Kalakar (2017) on Sony TV
• Tamil- Vithi Nathiye from the film Thadam (2019)
|Awards||2011: Best Playback Singer - Male for the song "Vey Vey Debbaku Debba" from the Telugu film Rajanna at the Maa Music Awards
2011: Best Debut Singer – Male for the song "Ambadari and Chiranjeeva Chiranjeeva" from the Telugu film Badrinath at the BIG FM Telugu Movie Awards
2015: Special Jury Award at the TSR-TV9 National Film Awards
2017: Best Play Back Singer Award for the title song of the Telugu television show Kalyana Vaibhogam at the Teluguflame T.V. Awards
2018: Best Male Playback Singer for the song "Telisaney Na Nuvvey" from the Telugu film Arjun Reddy at the 16th Santosham Film Awards
|Date of Birth||10 February 1990 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Srikakulam in Andhra Pradesh|
|School||Bala Bhanu Vidyalayam in Srikakulam The Hindu|
|College/University||Dr V. S. Krishna Government Degree College in Visakhapatnam|
|Caste||Brahmin Hindustan Times|
|Hobbies||Travelling, playing cricket and snooker|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||6 February 2022|
|Marriage Place||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India|
Daughter- Name not known (born on 1 December 2022)
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Seetha Subbalaxmi
|Siblings||Brother- Santhosh Kumar Lolla
|Food||Fried potatoes and Chutney|
|Musician(s)||S.P. Balasubrahmanyam, Raghuram Dronavajjala, Saketh Komanduri, Kousalya, Devi Sri Prasad, Viswanath Ghantasala|
|Actress(s)||Anushka Sharma, Anushka Shetty|
|Bike Collection||Bajaj Avenger
Some Lesser Known Facts About L.V. Revanth
- L. V. Revanth is an Indian playback singer who is well-known for rendering his voice to Telugu songs. He came into the limelight for lending his voice to the song ‘Manohari’ from the pan-India film Baahubali: The Beginning (2015). In December 2022, he emerged as the winner of the Telugu version of the Indian reality television show Bigg Boss season 6 on Star Maa.
- Revanth was brought up in Visakhapatnam solely by his mother. In an interview, he talked about his father and revealed that he passed away due to an accident when he was young. The Hindu
- During his school days, Revanth had a passion for singing, and he desired to become a singer. While completing his graduation, he participated in various district and state-level competitions in Visakhapatnam. Later, to acquire professional playback singing opportunities, Revanth shifted to Hyderabad.
- In an interview, Revanth talked about the struggles he faced due to financial instability and revealed that he used to work at PCO booths and as an outdoor catering boy to fulfil the daily expenses of his family.
- In 2008, Revanth appeared as a contestant in the Telugu singing reality show Super Singer season 5 on Star Maa, and was declared the runner-up in the show. In 2013, he again participated in Super Singer season 7 but emerged as the runner-up in the show. In 2014, Revanth appeared as a mentor in season 8 of the show Super Singer on Star Maa.
- Revanth, in an interview, revealed that while giving auditions as a playback singer, he was often humiliated for not being able to converse in the Hindi language well and said,
Whenever I went for auditions, I was often insulted for not knowing Hindi and wanting to become a playback singer. People made fun of me, but when I hold the mic I forget everything and that has helped me in moving forward in life.”
- Revanth is the second Telugu singer to win the singing reality show Indian Idol, after Sreerama Chandra, who was announced as the winner of season 5 in 2010.
- Revanth composed background scores for a few Telugu films Maryada Ramanna (2010), Badrinath (2011), and Dhammu (2012).
- Some of Revanth’s popular Telugu songs are “Amba Dari” from Badrinath (2011), “Haayi Haayiga” from Naa Ishtam (2012), “Vennelaina Cheekataina” from Prema Katha Chitram (2013), “Luckkanna Mate Nillu” from Raghuvaran B Tech (2014), “Rekkalatho Chukkalakegira” from Speedunnodu (2016), “Telisiney Na Nuvvey” from Arjun Reddy (2017), and title song for the film Seetimaarr (2021).
In an interview, Revanth revealed that he considers M. M. Keeravani, an Indian music composer, lyricist, and singer his inspiration in music.
- L. V. Revanth appeared as a contestant and won the Indian singing reality show Indian Idol season 9 in December 2019 and was rewarded with a music contract with Sony Music, a Mahindra KUV100, and a cash award of Rs 25 lakh. In an interview, Revanth, being a South Indian, talked about winning a Hindi singing reality show and said,
Right now, I am on cloud nine. I am very happy for winning the show. I would say that my life has just began right now. It’s not easy to win that title being a south Indian singer. I saw this show as a big opportunity. The four-month journey in this show has completely changed my life.”
- In 2020, Revanth appeared as a jury member in the singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa- The Next Singing Icon” on Zee Telugu.
- In 2022, Revanth appeared as a mentor in the singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa- The Singing Superstar” on Zee Telugu.
- In September 2022, Revanth participated in the Telugu version of the Indian reality television show Bigg Boss 6 on Star Maa and in December 2022, he was announced as the winner of the show.
- In an interview, Revanth revealed that during the shoot of the Hindi singing reality show Indian Idol season 9, people made fun of his Hindi conversation skills as he was not fluent enough in the language and said,
When I started my journey in Indian Idol, a lot of people laughed at me for not knowing Hindi very well. I did feel bad about it, initially, but I did not let anything negative affect me and kept my willpower strong.”
- In an interview, Revanth revealed that he had never received any kind of professional training in music. Hindustan Times
- Revanth has performed in over 500 live shows and music concerts in India as well as in other countries like the USA, Singapore, Australia, and UAE.
- Revanth, in an interview, revealed that he became proficient in the Sanskrit language, which he mastered while reading the Bhagavad Gita and studying Vedic literature during his school days. Hindustan Times