Husband: Janak Radia (Businessman)
Age: 59 Years
|Famous For||Being the Chairperson at Nayati Healthcare|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||19 November 1960 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||59 Years|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Haberdashers' Aske's School for Girls, London|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Janak Radia (Businessman)|
|Children||Sons- Akshay Radia, Karan Radia and Akash Radia
Daughter- Gauri Krishna
|Parents||Father- Iqbal Narain Menon
Mother- Sudesh Rani Menon
Sisters- Karuna Menon, Saira Menon
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Niira Radia
- She was born in a Punjabi family in Kenya.
- In the 1970s, her family moved to London, and Radia was raised there along with her siblings.
- In 1994, she came back to India as a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- Radia has been a famous aviation consultant. She has worked with Sahara Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Tata Group, and other renowned companies.
- In 2002, Radia founded ‘Sudesh Foundation’ in the memory of her late mother, Sudesh Rani Menon.
- In 2012, she incorporated Nayati Healthcare which started out with the mobile van service. Initially, Nayati Healthcare had 17 mobile units and nearly 140 paramedics and helped pilgrims in Badrinath, Uttarakhand, India.
- Nayati Healthcare provides free health check-ups to pilgrims and since its inception, it has helped more than 400,000 pilgrims.
- In order to provide quality medical service to pilgrims, Nayati Healthcare mobile vans are equipped with various necessary facilities such as OPD aids, X-ray services, etc.
- On 28 February 2016, Ratan Tata inaugurated the Nayati Healthcare’s first hospital, Nayati Healthcity in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
- Apart from, Mathura, Nayati Healthcare expanded its horizon to other cities like Delhi (Vimhans Nayati Super Speciality Hospital), Agra (Nayati Hospital), etc. Nayati Healthcare has its presence in 15 Indian cities mostly in Uttarakhand.
- In 2018, Niira Radia’s Nayati Healthcare acquired PrimaMed Super Speciality in Gurugram and South Delhi.