|Real Name||Nischay Parekh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 11 Inches
|Date of Birth||26 February 1993|
|Age (as in 2017)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||La Martiniere for Boys, Kolkata|
|College||Berklee College of Music, Boston, Massachusetts|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Singing (Band): 'I Love You Baby, I Love You Doll,' from the album Ocean (2016)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing Tennis & Chess|
|Favourite Chef||Masaharu Morimoto|
|Favourite Musicians||Woody Allen, Marvin Gaye|
|Favourite Films||Midnight in Paris, Free the Mind|
|Favourite TV Shows||Bring on the Night, No Cover Charge|
|Favourite Sports||Table Tennis, Cricket|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nischay Parekh
- Does Nischay Parekh smoke: Not Known
- Does Nischay Parekh drink alcohol: Not Known
- He was born to parents who always loved to listen to music. His mother had lived around 7 years in the US and was a fan of the music of Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, and the Mamas & the Papas. While he was growing up, she used to play ‘Marvin Gaye to Geri Halliwell’ so that her son gets a worldview.
- He began playing guitar at the age of 13 and also started writing songs at the same time. Just when he got serious into writing business, he made up his mind to be a musician, now be it a composer, music director or an arranger. He then discovered, that to pursue his dream, he could go abroad to study music at school or university to make it a real life career.
- In 2015, Parekh & Singh secured a five-album deal with ‘Peacefrog’ an Indie label based in London. Then in 2016, they released the album ‘Ocean.’
- Animals are a very big part his of songwriting. The Monkey in Me, Ocean, Panda, everything that he writes has got something to do with the animals in one way or the other.
- Their (Parekh & Singh) debut music video”I Love You Baby, I Love You Doll” gathered half a million views in quite a short span of time. The video features an aesthetic inspired by American director Wes Anderson’s videos.
- The duo always wears bright coloured tailored Pantone-hued suits on stage and in their daily life as well.