|Real Name||Nikhat Khan|
|Profession||Film Producer, Fashion Designer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||1963|
|Age (as on 2018)||55 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film (as a Producer): Tum Mere Ho (1990)
|Family||Father- Late Tahir Hussain (film producer)
Mother- Zeenat Hussain
Brothers- Aamir Khan (Actor), Faisal Khan (Actor)
Sister- Farhat Khan
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Shravan Hegde
Daughter- Seher Hegde
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikhat Khan
- Does Nikhat Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nikhat Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Nikhat Khan is a daughter of actor and writer Tahir Hussain and sister of Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan.
- Her father was from Bhopal while her mother was from Banaras but her ancestors were from Shahabad (near Hardoi), Uttar Pradesh.
- She is from freedom fighters family background and she is a descendant of former President of India Dr Zakir Hussain.
- She faced financial problems during her childhood because her father’s production got flopped and he was on credits.
- She is the aunt of actor Imran Khan.
- Her son is a computer engineer in the USA while her daughter Seher lives in Pune and is away from Bollywood’s limelight.
- In 2012, her brother Aamir Khan postponed the shoot of his movie ‘Dhoom 3’, to celebrate Nikhat’s 50th birthday.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡