Net Worth: Rs 18,620 Crore
|Birth name||Nilima Divi Telugu Times|
|Famous For||Being the richest women in the Telugu states|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-85 kg
in pounds-187 lbs
|College/University||• Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade, India
• University of Glasgow, UK
|Educational Qualification||• Master’s Degree in International Business from Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade, India
• Masters in International Finance from Glasgow University, U.K. 99 Corporates
|Parents||Father- Murali Krishna Prasad Divi "Businessman"
Mother- Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Kiran Satchandra Divi "Director (Business development)"
|Assets/Properties||49,200 crores Telugu Times|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs 18,620 crore The Hindu|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nilima Motaparti
- Nilima Motaparti is the director onboard – commercial at Divi’s Laboratories Ltd, a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Hyderabad. Motaparti administers all aspects of Material Sourcing and Procurement, Corporate Finance and Investor Relations.
- Her father is the founder of Divi Laboratories and also the richest man in the Telugu states. Forbes India describes her father as an “Accidental Chemist.”
- Divis lab came out with its IPO in the year 2003 at a rate of 140 rupees per share and achieved success over the years.
- Nilima Motaparti joined Divi’s Lab in 2012, and has over five years of international experience in the material requirement, planning and financing before that; moreover, she is the board member of 10 other companies.
- Nilima Motaparti owns a stake of 20.34 % in her company, and she is considered the richest women in Telugu states.
- According to the release of the 2nd edition of ‘Kotak Wealth Hurun,’ she stands at the fourth position on the list of 100- Leading Wealthy Women of the year 2020.