Age: 63 Years
Wife: Anita Dheer
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pankaj Dheer
- Pankaj Dheer is a trained actor, film director, and writer. He has worked with many famous directors as an assistant director.
- He was born to the renowned film director C. L. Dheer in Mumbai.
- As a child, Pankaj desired to become a director. However, he bagged a role in the film “Sookha” and eventually became an actor.
- Dheer gained immense popularity by playing the role of ‘Karna” in the Indian epic TV series “Mahabharat.”
- Some of his popular films include “Saugandh,” “Sanam Bewafa,” “Sadak,” “Baadshah,” “Mr. Bond,” “Ikke Pe Ikka,” and “Ashaant.”
- He has also worked in TV serials like “Kanoon,” “Chandrakanta,” “Harischandra,” “Yug,” and “Sasural Simar Ka.”
- Pankaj owns a shooting studio named ‘Visage Studioz’.
- In 2010, he established an academy ‘Abbhinnay Acting Academy’ for aspiring actors; as a partner with his ‘Mahabharat’ co-star.
- He has worked in over 40 films and TV serials in his career.
- Pankaj shared in an interview that he had once hit the chief assistant director of one of his films; as he used to bully Pankaj and made him wait for several hours on the sets of the film even after the pack-up.
- The television actress, Kratika Sengar is his daughter-in-law.