|Real Name||Sourabh Raaj Jain|
|Famous Role||"Lord Krishna" in 'Mahabharat'
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in feet inches- 6’3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg
in pounds- 198 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 18 inches
|Date of Birth||1 December 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||CSKM Public School, New Delhi|
|College||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Symbiosis International University, Pune
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Computer Applications
|Debut||Film: Karma: Crime. Passion. Reincarnation (2008, English)
Om Namo Venkatesaya (2017, Telugu)
TV: Remix (2004)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Raj Jain (Advocate)
Sister- 2 (both elder)
|Religion||Jainism (but follows Buddhism)|
|Hobbies||Martial arts, reading, dancing, swimming, gymming|
|Controversy||In 2012, an imposter interacted with his friends and fans under his name on Facebook. He not only used his photos but also used to chat with people related to Saurabh, especially his female friends. He also exchanged numbers and used foul language. When Saurabh came to know about it through one of his fans, he informed the authorities of Facebook, after which they took the necessary action.|
|Favourite Food(s)||Sarson ka Saag with Makki ki roti, Bhendi Chaatwali, Dal Makhni, Pav Bhaji, Pulao, Spinach and Corn Soup, Pizza, Gajar ka Halwa Telly Chakkar|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favourite Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Sushmita Sen|
|Favourite Film(s)||Mughal-E-Azam, Lamhe, 3 Idiots|
|Favourite Director(s)||SS Rajamouli, Anurag Basu|
|Favourite Musician||A.R. Rahman|
|Favourite Writer(s)||Gulzar, Javed Akhtar|
|Favourite Book(s)||The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favourite Colour(s)||White, Blue|
|Favourite Perfume||Issey Miyake|
|Favourite Fashion Brand||Aldo|
|Favourite Restaurant(s)||British Brewing Company, Oberoi Mall, Madhur Milan at Peninsula Grand Hotel in Mumbai Telly Chakkar|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Riddhima Saurabh Jain (Software Engineer)|
|Wife/Spouse||Riddhima Saurabh Jain (m. 2010-present)
|Marriage Date||Year 2010|
|Children||Son- Hrishivh (born in 2017)
Daughter- Hrishika (born in 2017)
|Car Collection||Ford EcoSport|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saurabh Raj Jain
- Does Saurabh Raj Jain smoke?: No
- Does Saurabh Raj Jain drink alcohol?: Not Known
- During his school days, he used to earn ₹500 per student of the lower grades whom he gave tuitions.
- Once his car got burnt down when he was in Delhi.
- Though he was born to a “Jain” family, he has been practising “Buddhism” since his teenage days.
- At the age of 19, when he was in 2nd year of his college, he got his first acting opportunity with TV show ‘Remix’, but took a break of 2 years after it as he wanted to concentrate on his studies.
- During his struggling days in Mumbai, he was often rejected by the makers of the TV shows due to his huge height as they found it difficult to find a pair opposite him. An interview of Amitabh Bachchan inspired him to cope up with his height issue.
- He met his wife, Riddhima Trisal, at ‘Ashley Lobo’s Academy’ in Noida.
- He came into the limelight with his role as “Anand” in Ekta Kapoor‘s TV serial ‘Parichay’ (2011).
- The makers of ‘Mahabharat’ were so keen to cast him for the role of “Lord Krishna” that they kept Saurabh on hold for a year by paying him a lump sum amount every month so that he could not do any other project.
- In 2016, he made his radio debut as an anchor with spiritual show ‘Arth’ on 92.7 Big FM.
- He suffers from Claustrophobia, a fear of being enclosed in a small space or room.
- He is a good friend of his ‘Mahabharat’ co-star Shaheer Sheikh.
- His dream role is to portray Rabindranath Tagore.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1, 2.||↑||Telly Chakkar|