Pratibha Advani Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Pratibha Advani|
|Famous For||Being the daughter of BJP Veteran leader, L. K. Advani (Former Deputy Prime Minister of India)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||1968|
|College/University||Shri Ram College of Commerce|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Zoology|
|Debut||Short Film (Producer): Ananya Bharati
TV (Anchor): Swayam on SAB TV
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Writing, Reading, Doing Yoga|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Kailash Thadani (Hotel Executive)
|Parents||Father- L. K. Advani (Politician)
Mother- Late Kamla Advani
|Siblings||Brother- Jayant Advani
|Favourite Actress||Smriti Irani|
|Favourite Film(s)||LOC, Lagaan, Mission Kashmir|
|Favourite TV Show||Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pratibha Advani
- She had an active participation in his father’s (L. K. Advani) political campaigns for years. She calls her father ‘Dada.’
- Though she belongs to a strong political family, yet she chose media as her line of career and has earned a great name for herself.
- She is credited to have presented several talk shows.
- She has also hosted many shows including ‘Namaste Cinema’ and ‘Retake with Pratibha Advani.’
- She has produced many television shows like ‘Take Care’ and ‘Yaddein,’ streamed on Doordarshan.
- She covered 1996’s elections from Moscow and Singapore. In an interview, she told that “In Moscow, I changed 20 saris in four days, because I had to do hourly bulletins.”
- She has also produced a patriotic documentary film ‘Ananya Bharati.’
- She is the director of the company ‘Swayam Infotainment,’ established by her on 23 May 2003.
- On 8 May 2015, she became the Chief Financial Officer of Tata Communications Limited and continues to hold the office since then.
- From 16 August 2010 to 7 May 2015, she was the Chief Financial Officer of NIIT Technologies Limited.