|Real Name||Aditya Thackeray|
|Political Party||Shiv Sena
|Political Journey||• Aditya is currently head of Yuva Sena, the youth wing of Shiv Sena, which was founded by him on 17th Oct. 2010.
• Aditya established units of Yuva Sena in Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Bihar and Jammu and Kashmir.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 67 kg
in Pounds- 147 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 June 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Family||Grandfather- Balasaheb Thackeray
Father- Uddhav Thackeray
Mother- Rashmi Thackeray
Brother- Tejas Thackeray
Uncle- Raj Thackeray
|Hobbies||Writing and Reading Editorials and Poems, Travelling, Playing Cricket|
|Major Controversies||During the campaigning of 2014 Maharashtra state election, the editorial of 'Saamna' magazine stated alleging the Gujaratis and other non-Marathi businessmen have extracted a lot from Mumbai, virtually using it like an "attractive prostitute" to construct their own Dwarkas (cities of gold). Later Aditya apologized for it.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditya Thackeray
- Does Aditya Thackeray smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aditya Thackeray drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aditya Thackeray is the grandson of Balasaheb Thackeray, founder of Shiv Sena.
- Aditya Thackeray is one of the prominent leaders in Maharastra.
- Aditya is found of writing poems; his first book of poems, ‘My Thoughts in White and Black’, was published in 2007.
- In 2008, he became a lyricist and released a private album Ummeed, for which he wrote all the eight songs.
- Aditya has a proposal to revive the Mumbai’s nightlife by allowing malls and restaurants to be open all night.