Height: 5’ 5”
Husband: Amit Singh Katchwah
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Bollywood Song: 'Jheeni Re Jheeni' song in the film 'Issaq'
TV: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (2009)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• In 2008, Pratibha Singh Baghel won Lata Mangeshkar Alankaran Award in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
• She has won 'National Classical Vocal' award.
|Date of Birth||4 January|
|Birthplace||Rewah, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Rewah, Madhya Pradesh, India
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Amit Singh Katchwah
|Parents||Father-Name Not Known
Mother- Seema Singh
|Siblings||Brother- Nirnay Baghel (Actor)
|Song||'Itni Muddat Baad Mile Ho' by Ghulam Ali|
|Singer||Indian: Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle
American: Whitney Houston
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pratibha Singh Baghel
- Pratibha Singh Baghel is an Indian singer and actor who is best known for her songs Tak Taki, and Rajaji from the film Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019). She also played the lead role of ‘Umrao Jaan,’ in the popular theatrical production ‘Umrao Jaan Ada- The Musical.’
- Pratibha was passionate about singing since childhood. She started singing at age of just three. In an interview, she revealed that it was her father who encouraged her to enter the world of music.
- In 2009, she made her television debut with ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2009 Challenge,’ an Indian musical reality show. She was a top finalist in the show and belonged to ‘Lakshya Gharana,’ Shankar Mahadevan‘s team.
- She also participated in ‘Zee Cine Stars Ki Khoj’ (2014). Later, she appeared in the reality show ‘Mega Challenge’ on Zee TV, in which she represented Madhya Pradesh.
- Pratibha has lent her voice in various films such as Issaq (2013), Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya (2014), Zid (2014), Luckhnowi Ishq (2015), Bollywood Diaries (2016), Shorgul (2016).
- Pratibha has also lent her voice to a few Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, and Punjabi songs. Yet, the versatile singer holds a special place for ‘Ghazals’ in her heart. In an interview, she said,
Although I love singing all genres of music, I have a special place for Ghazals.”
- Pratibha played the role of ‘Bahar’ in the musical play Mughal-e-Azam: The Musical (2017), which earned the Best Indian Play at the Broadway World India Awards 2017.
- Post her success in the theatre, she worked as a playback singer in the films like Baazaar (2018), Saand ki Aankh (2019), and Manikarnika (2019).
- Her songs ‘Rajaji’ and ‘Tak Taki’ in the film ‘Manikarnika: The Jhansi Ki Rani’ gained immense popularity.
- In 2019, Pratibha Singh Baghel portrayed the captivating role of ‘Umrao Jaan’ in the play, ‘Umrao Jaan Ada- The Musical.’ She was the lead actress, as well as the background singer, in the play. Apart from Delhi and Mumbai, the play also got an overwhelming response from London. It was performed at Sadler’s Well’s Theatre, from 22 to 26 January 2020, and the event was sold-out.
- In 2020, she lent her voice in ‘Bandish Bandits,’ an Indian Television web series on Amazon Prime Video.