|Real Name||Priya Bharat Khanna|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||9 August 1996|
|Age (as in 2017)||21 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: 'Teenage' (2013)
Song: 'Tere Layi' by Babbal Rai (2014)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Favourite Colour||Pink, Yellow, Green|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priya Bharat Khanna
- Does Priya Bharat Khanna smoke?: Not Known
- Does Priya Bharat Khanna drink alcohol?: Not Known
- At the age of 15, Priya started her career as a model.
- She was interested in modelling, acting, and dancing since her childhood.
- In 2012, she appeared in the short film ‘PITA’ (lead role).
- She got fame in 2014 from the super hit Punjabi song ‘Tere Layi’ (Babbal Rai).
- Once, she hosted an event for the famous Punjabi singer Bally Sagoo and has also performed there.
- She has worked in various modelling shows and TV Commercials ads including ‘Subway’.
- She is a trained classical Indian dancer.