|Real Name||Ustad Pyarelal Wadali|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 171cm
in meters- 1.71 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7½”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 82 kg
in Pounds- 181 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1942|
|Birth Place||Guru Ki Wadali, Amritsar, India|
|Date of Death||9 March 2018|
|Place of Death||Fortis Escorts Hospital in Amritsar|
|Age (at the time of death)||75 Years|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest|
|Hometown||Guru Ki Wadali, Amritsar, India|
|Debut||All India Radio, Jalandhar (1972)|
|Family||Father- Thakur Das Wadali (Vocalist)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Puranchand Wadali (Singer) and 2 more
Sister- Not Known
Nephew- Lakhwinder Wadali (Singer and Actor)
|Favourite Food||Punjabi cuisine|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Not Known
Son- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pyarelal Wadali
- Did Pyarelal Wadali smoke?: Not Known
- Did Pyarelal Wadali drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Pyarelal was the younger brother among the Wadali Brothers.
- His father was a popular Mazaar of Data Ganj Baksh Saheb at Lahore before Indo-Pak partition.
- The Wadali Brothers got their first breakthrough in 1972 through All India Radio, Jalandhar.
- They have been mainly associated with the Sufi style of singing.
- They were trained in Hindustani music by Pt. Durga Das and Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan.
- They belong to Guru Ki Wadali near Amritsar, which was the birthplace of Shree Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji (The 6th Guru Of Sikhs).
- They tried to show their first performance in 1975 at the Harballabh Sangeet Sammelan in Jalandhar, but they weren’t allowed to sing because their appearance did not pass muster. After which, they performed their first show at the Harballabh temple in Jalandhar.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡