Mahie Gill (aka Mahi Gill) Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Relationship Status: Live-In Relationship
Age: 46 Years
|Famous Role||"Parminder (Paro)" in Dev.D (2009)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-35|
|Debut||Pollywood: Hawayein (2003)
Bollywood: Khoya Khoya Chand (2007)
Tollywood: Thoofan (2013)
|Award||• Filmfare Award Best Actress (Critics) for DevD (2010)
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (2022-present)
Note: She joined the BJP in the presence of Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, Union Minister Gajendra Shekhawat, and Dushyant Gautam ahead of the 2022 Punjab assembly election. The Tribune
|Date of Birth||19 December 1975|
|Age (as of 2021)||46 Years|
|School||St. Kabir Public School, Chandigarh|
|College/University||• Government College for Girls, Chandigarh
• Panjab University, Chandigarh
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology, English, and Sociology
• Masters in Theater
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Divorced (Currently in a live-in relationship)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||A Hindu Businessman from Jammu who lives in Goa (Name Not Known)|
Daughter- Veronica (three-year-old)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Passed Away in 1998, Deputy Economic Advisor in Punjab Government)
Mother- Name Not Known (Lecturer)
|Siblings||Brothers- Navnit Gill, Shivender Gill
|Actresses||Kareena Kapoor, Tabu, Konkana Sen|
|Films||Bollywood- Lamhe, Chupke Chupke ( Old), Chaalbaaz, Mr.India, Andaz Apna Apna and Chandni
Hollywood- Titanic, Bucket List, What happened in Las Vegas
|Romantic Pair||Anil Kapoor & Madhuri Dixit|
|Song||Tera Mera Pyaar Amar (Asli-Naqli-1962)|
|Directors||Guru Dutt, Woody Allen, Steven Spielberg|
|Outfits||Sarees, Tees & Jeans|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mahi Gill
- Does Mahie Gill smoke?: No
- Mahie belongs to a Jatt-Sikh family and is the only girl-child in her family.
- She is an introvert and loves to stay at home.
- Mahie Gill is a firm believer in destiny.
- She struggled with depression for a year-and-a-half after her best friend cheated on her and took all her money.
- After completing her studies, she gave the test for OTA (Officers Training Academy) for a three-month training period to become an army officer and got selected. But she left the training as she met with an accident during practice.
- She, then, continued her Masters in Theatre from Panjab University, Chandigarh and did numerous plays.
- In 2009, she made her Bollywood Debut with the movie “Dev.D” and her role was critically acclaimed.
- In 2011, she appeared in another Bollywood movie “Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster.”
- Mahie Gill has also appeared in “Paan Singh Tomar,” “Toofan,” “Zanjeer,” “Not A Love Story, “and “Bullett Raja.”
- She has worked in Punjabi, Hindi, and Telugu movies.
- Gill is a huge fan of Rekha and considers Rekha her role-model.
- In July 2019, Mahie Gill revealed that she was in a live-in relationship with a businessman from Jammu and also has a daughter with him. Her boyfriend owns hotels and casinos across Goa.
- Gill would love to portray Waheeda Rehman‘s role in Guide and Sridevi‘s role in Chaalbaaz.
- Sonam Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan are her best-dressed actress and actor, respectively.
- According to her, Hrithik Roshan and Tom Cruise are the sexiest actors.
- Mahie Gill is often considered the lookalike of Tabu.
- Anurag Kashyap offered her the role of “Paro” in Dev.D; after he saw her dancing at a club.
- She does yoga and cardio on a regular basis.
- Mahie Gill destresses herself by spending an evening with her friends.
- Gill is a devotee of Lord Ganpati.