Boyfriend: Garry Sandhu
Age: 33 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-27-34|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Debut||Singing: Muskaan (2008)|
|Date of Birth||4 September 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|School||MGN Public School, Jalandhar|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Psychology|
|Tattoo(s)||On The Left Forearm: "il est ecrit"
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name nor known (Lawyer) (Died)
Mother- Name not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Ravneet Sandlas (younger)
Sister- Rosleen Sandlas (elder)
|Favourite Food||Punjabi Food, Gol Gappe|
|Favourite Actors||Diljit Dosanjh, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Jacqueline Fernandez|
|Favourite Musicians||Honey Singh, Dr Zeus, Arijit Singh, Babbu Maan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jasmine Sandlas
- Does Jasmine Sandlas smoke?: No
- Does Jasmine Sandlas drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jasmine Sandlas was born into a middle-class family in Jalandhar.
- Jasmine started singing at the age of 6.
- It was her mother who motivated her to pursue dance or singing as a hobby.
- She was born in Punjab, but her family migrated to California when she was 12 years old.
- At the age of 16, she wrote her first song “Adhi Rati” which was later released in her debut album ‘Gulabi.’
- Initially, her parents didn’t support her singing career.
- Before making a career in singing, Sandlas has worked at a jersey store and shoe store as a salesperson in California. She has also worked as a teacher for 2 years.
- She sang her first song “Muskan” in 2008, which was written by Lalie Gill.
- She became popular with the song Yaar Na Miley with Yo Yo Honey Singh in Salman Khan‘s film ‘Kick’ (2014).
- Some of her hit songs include “Baddal, “Laddu,” “Bamb Jatt,” “Punjabi Mutiyaran,” “LV Di Jean,” “Illegal Weapon,” “SIP SIP,” and “Patt Lai Geya.”
- She considers singer Surinder Kaur and poet Shiv Kumar Batalvi as her inspiration.
- Surprisingly, Jasmine has never received formal training in music.
- Sandlas has earned the moniker ‘Gulabi Queen’ because of her reddish-pink hair and her album titled “Gulabi.”
- She is very fond of dogs.
- Jasmine shares a great bond with her grandmother, Pyaar Kaur.
- Jasmine said it in an interview that she wouldn’t have been a singer if she would have been raised in India.
- At the beginning of her singing career, Jasmine used to stand in front of the nightclubs and distribute her CD’s with her name and number printed on it to the passerby. She used to ask them to call her on the number in case they know any song producers who could launch her songs. Later, it was only through her CD that she received a call from Bohemia for her first album.
- Jasmine’s most popular song, “Yaar Na Miley” from the film ‘Kick’ was just recorded over the phone. It so happened that Yo Yo Honey Singh called Sandlas and asked her to write some lyrics and send the recording to him. The moment Jasmine sent the phone vocal of the song, Honey Singh finalised the song and it was kept in the movie.
- She loves writing songs on beaches or cafes.