Education: Master's Degree (Business Studies)
Husband: Akshay Ranade
Hometown: Pune, Maharashtra
|Full name||Rachana Phadke Ranade LinkedIn|
|Profession(s)||Chartered Accountant, YouTuber, Entrepreneur, Teacher|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||26 June|
|School||Abhinava Vidyalaya English Medium (1990-2002)|
|College/University||• Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (2002-2007)
• The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (2008)
• Savitribai Phule Pune University (2009-2012)
|Educational Qualification(s) LinkedIn||• BCom, Statistics (2002-2007)
• PG Diploma in Business Management (2009-2011)
• Master's Degree, Business Studies (2011-2012)
|Hobbies||Singing, playing musical instruments|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||12 June 2011 (Sunday)|
|Husband/Spouse||Akshay Ranade (Chartered Accountant)
|Children||Son- Megh Ranade
|Siblings||Brother- Rajesh Phadke (Entrepreneur)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rachana Ranade
- Rachana Ranade is a Pune based chartered accountant with almost 10 years of auditing experience. She is also a YouTuber with a channel named ‘CA Rachana Phadke Ranade’ that she started in 2015. Rachana Ranade is known for uploading videos related to the financial world, the stock market, business models of big brands, market strategies, etc., on her YouTube channel.
- Rachana has worked with Expert Professional Academy (Pune), where she taught the ‘Audit’ subject to CA IPCC and college final-year students. Reportedly, Rachana has taught more than 10,000 students in the classroom and about ten lakh students online. Rachana Ranade
- Rachana has more than 1.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, her channel saw immense growth in viewers and subscribers. At the beginning of 2020, she had more than four lakh subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- In December 2020, Rachana was invited by CNBC-TV18 to share her insights on the topic ‘Art of Value Investing’ on the show Smart Money, where she shared a few tips and tricks on how young content creators can monetize their YouTube content. Facebook
- Rachana Ranade was also a part of the YouTube NextUp India Woman to Watch Camp 2019 that took place in Delhi. On completion of the camp, YouTuber Gaurav Taneja was invited as the guest of honour to hand over the top 12 creators their completion certificates during the event. The camp was conducted for upcoming women creators to teach them strategies on how they can make their content better and increase the reach of the content they post on YouTube.
- Rachana Ranade also has her own website where she has uploaded her pre-recorded lectures on several topics ranging from the stock market investment to case studies of various big brands. She has also made several technical analysis videos of the stock market, mutual funds, etc.
- Rachana Ranade has conducted several workshops on Forensic Auditing for ICAI members across various cities like Agra, Chandigarh, Solapur, Gurgaon, Rohtak, etc. She has also held various sessions on behalf of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Rachana loves to learn and play new musical instruments. She has uploaded her singing videos on her Instagram account and YouTube channel.
- On her website, Rachana has listed several lectures for various courses that can be bought to understand various aspects of a financial market. These courses are available for Android, iOS, and Windows operating platforms. Rachana Ranade