|Other Name||Kutty Radhika|
|Famous For||Being the wife of H. D. Kumaraswamy (24th Chief Minister of Karnataka)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||11 November 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Debut||Film: Ninagagi (2002, Kannada)
Iyarkai (2003, Tamil)
Bhadradri Ramudu (2004, Telugu)
TV: 'Dance Dance Juniors' (2017, on Star Suvarna Plus channel)
|Address||A bungalow in Central Bengaluru|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Shopping, Dancing|
|Controversies||Her second marriage to H.D. Kumaraswamy was considered as an unlawful marriage. A PIL was filed against the marriage in the high court, stating that it is a clear violation of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955; as when H.D. Kumaraswamy married with Radhika, he was already married to Anitha.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||H.D. Kumaraswamy (Politician)|
|Marriage Date||26 November 2000 (with Ratan Kumar)
Year 2006 (with H.D. Kumaraswamy)
|Marriage Place||Sri Durga Parameshwari Temple, Kateel (with Ratan Kumar)
Bengaluru (with H.D. Kumaraswamy)
|Husband/Spouse||First- Ratan Kumar (m. 2000-till his death in 2002)
Second- H.D. Kumaraswamy (m. 2006-present)
Daughter- Shamika Kumaraswamy
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Raviraj (Executive producer)
|Favourite Actresses||Malashri, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹49 crore (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Radhika Kumaraswamy
- Does Radhika Kumaraswamy smoke?: No
- Does Radhika Kumaraswamy drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Radhika hails from the tranquil coastal region of Tulunadu.
- She was forcibly married to her first husband Ratan Kumar when she was just 14 years. However, Ratan died in 2002 of a heart attack.
- Her first solo release ‘Ninagagi’ (2002) opposite Vijay Raghavendra was one of the biggest hit of that year.
- Radhika and Shivarajkumar made a great on-screen brother-sister duo in Sandalwood movies such as ‘Thavarige Baa Thangi’ (2002) and ‘Anna Thangi’ (2005).
- In 2004, she won the ‘Karnataka State Film Award’ for Best Actress for the Kannada film ‘Tayi Illada Tabbali’ (2003).
- Apart from acting, she is a fabulous dancer who learned dancing skills by watching it on TV and films, without any training.
- She is known to be a reserved and an introvert person.
- She has acted in more than 30 films and has even produced few films.
- She has a production banner called ‘Samiksha Production.’
- Though Radhika and Kumaraswamy got married in 2006, neither had accepted it publically for 4 years.
- She is 27 years younger than her husband.