|Nickname(s)||Trish, Trishakka Trisha Shetty - Instagram
|Famous for||Emerging as the first runner-up of the beauty pageant LIVA Miss Diva 2023 Femina Beauty Pageants|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-32|
|Date of Birth||8 May 2001 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||22 Years|
|School||She attended seven schools in different cities including Army Public School in Pune.|
|College/University||Symbiosis College, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||A graduate degree in Psychology Instagram - Miss Diva Org|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Naveen Shetty
Mother- Triveni Shetty
|Siblings||Brother- Tanish Shetty (younger)
|Quote||“Perception is merely reality filtered through the prism of your soul.”|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Trisha Shetty
- Trisha Shetty is an Indian actress and model who shot to fame after securing the runner-up position in the beauty pageant LIVA Miss Diva 2023.
- She grew up in a middle-class South Indian family, moving from one city to another. Trisha spent the majority of her early years in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In 2019, Trisha Shetty took part in Glamanand Supermodel India and emerged as the first runner-up of the contest.
- In 2020, while Trisha was in Goa, she participated in the Campus Princess beauty competition and came out as a finalist.
- She then took part in Femina Miss Goa 2020.
- She started her modelling career by doing photoshoots for diverse brands.
- Trisha has walked the ramp at numerous renowned fashion events such as Lakme Fashion Week, Times Fashion Week, Delhi Times Fashion Week, and Bangalore Times Fashion Week.
- Trisha has modelled for many notable fashion designers like Rocky Star, Neeta Lulla, Vikram Phadnis, and Nivedita Saboo.
- On her Instagram account, she has promoted brands like Bryan & Candy, K R Sons Jewellers, and Behrouz Biryani.
- In 2023, she contested in the 11th edition of the beauty pageant LIVA Miss Diva. The finale of the event was held at The Lalit, Mumbai, where Trisha Shetty was crowned LIVA Miss Diva 2023 runner-up. In the pageant, Shweta Sharda was crowned LIVA Miss Diva Universe 2023, while Sonal Kukreja received the LIVA Miss Diva Supranational 2023 honour.
- In her spare time, Trisha loves to travel and explore different places. She has shared various pictures from her vacations on her Instagram account.
- Trisha has received training in various dance styles such as Bharatnatyam, Kathak, and Belly Dancing.
- Rajendra Chaturvedi is her Kathak guru.
- She loves swimming and has participated in various swimming competitions at the state level.
- She looks up to her maternal grandmother as her role model.
- In an interview, Trisha disclosed that she found inspiration from the Indian actress and Miss Universe 2000 titleholder, Lara Dutta.
- While studying in college, she desired to become a graphic designer.
- In an interview, when she was questioned about the craziest rumour that she has ever heard about herself, Trisha replied,
The craziest rumour I have heard about myself involves me supposedly dating Brad Pitt.”
- Trisha is often spotted consuming alcohol at various events and parties.
- In an interview, Trisha shared that she had always nurtured a dream of representing India on the global stage. She said,
From my earliest memories, I’ve always envisioned standing on the Universe stage as a representative of India. Amidst my schedule and various projects, I stumbled upon the announcement for LIVA Miss Diva 2023. I felt a sense of obligation to both my past and present selves to participate and make this my reality, so I heeded my inner calling, and the rest is history.”
- She is fond of sweets and loves eating Kaju Katli, Peda, and Motichoor Laddoo.
- Trisha is passionate about dogs and has a pet dog.
- She is very particular about her fitness and visits the gym every day. Trisha also does Yoga, Pilates, and Meditation to maintain her mental and physical fitness.
- Trisha is proficient in calligraphy and debate from a young age. She has participated in various national-level calligraphy and debate competitions.