Age: 48 Years
Hometown: Kota, Rajasthan
Husband: Sundar Pichai
|Profession(s)||Chemical Engineer, Businesswoman|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Sundar Pichai|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||11 January 1971|
|Age (as in 2019)||48 Years|
|Birthplace||Kota, Rajasthan, India|
|Hometown||Kota, Rajasthan, India|
|School||She attended a school in Kota.|
|College/University||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|Educational Qualification||Chemical Engineering|
|Address||Los Altos Hills, California, US|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Olaram Haryani
Mother- Name not known
Step-Mother- Madhuri Sharma
|Siblings||Brother- Amit Haryani
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anjali Pichai
- Anjali Pichai was born into a middle-class family in Kota, Rajasthan.
- She grew up in Rajasthan along with her siblings.
- She met Sundar Pichai when she was in the first year of her engineering and became a good friend of him.
- Soon, their friendship blossomed into love, and the duo started dating each other.
- Anjali got married to Sundar after dating him for a few years.
- Anjali started her career as a Business Analyst at Accenture in the late 90s and worked there for 3 years.
- After her marriage with Pichai, Anjali moved to the USA and started working there as a Business Operations Manager at Intuit.
- She is very fond of animals and has a pet dog, Jeffree.
- After Anjali and Sundar completed their engineering, Sundar moved to the USA for his higher studies while Anjali stayed back in India. Sundar’s financial condition was not so good at that time, and he could not afford international calls, so the couple had to spend 6 months without talking to each other.
- Sundar credits his wife Anjali for his huge success as it was she who had convinced Sundar to stay with Google when he received offers from various other companies like Yahoo and Twitter.